cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Community just got a touch up on the Sephora app! ๐Ÿ˜

TeamBIC_0-1654626685325.png

Hey there, BIC! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Exciting announcement: The Beauty Insider Community section of the Sephora mobile application (available for Android and iOS) just got a fresh touch up! We heard that Community members like you want easier ways to navigate around the BIC โ€“ especially on the Sephora app โ€“ and we are always looking for ways to improve. Keep reading to get the 4-1-1 on the latest updates. ๐Ÿ‘€

TeamBIC_1-1654626701971.png

Now, clicking the โ€œCommunityโ€ icon on the bottom navigation bar of the Sephora app will take you straight to the Community home page โ€“ the Sephora app is catching up to Communityโ€™s desktop and mobile web experience. ๐Ÿ˜‰ At the top of the home page, you can toggle between Community home, your profile, groups, and the Gallery; you can also start a Forum conversation, post a Gallery photo, or access your Community private message inbox. Handy, right? And don't forget to check out the new Trending Groups and Featured Photos sections to browse buzzing BIC content!

TeamBIC_2-1654626714662.png

While on the Community home page, scroll down to the bottom to find the โ€œGetting Startedโ€ menu, where youโ€™ll find resources like our guidelines and how-to videos, which are especially helpful if youโ€™re new to Community! Below that, the โ€œLooking for Something?โ€ section lets you search among all of Communityโ€™s groups.

Make sure to update your Sephora mobile app (or download the app if you havenโ€™t already!) to see these new updates with your own eyes. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Community just got a touch up on the Sephora app! ๐Ÿ˜

@SportyGirly125 isnโ€™t that weird? ๐Ÿ˜„

The missing postings have happened to me as well. I have uploaded pictures that have never shown up ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@GeorginaBT  I uploaded a new photo and tagged various products including k18 mask and shampoo , Dior Backstage foundation, GXVE eyeliner pencil and others  again yesterday and no products  were tagged after it was approved. ๐Ÿ˜ž 

๐Ÿ™ I'm so sorry to hear that @Missnur! Thanks for naming the specific products you tagged in your most recent upload. I've passed this along to our tech partners for further investigation. Fingers crossed!

@GeorginaBT @These should have been tagged in my no makeup just skincare pic I had posted last week

skii facial treatment essence

caudalie beauty elixir

caudalie premier cru the precious oil

Caudalie firming serum

strivectin neck serum roller

strivectin neck cream

strivectin eye serum

laneige_us sunscreen

laneige_us lip treatment balm 

lamer the Illuminator

Also, these was suppose to be what was tagged in the mascara, highlighter, lipstick photo.

Lancรดme Monsieur Big

JLo Star Filter Highlighter in Pink Champagne

La Mer illuminator

laneige sunscreen

So helpful, thank you sweet @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ˜Š I'll pass along this info to our tech partners! 

@GeorginaBT Thank you!

@SportyGirly125  are you still having the same issue? 

@Missnur @TeamBIC @SportyGirly125 I have uploaded yesterday and the day before and neither have products tagged โ˜น๏ธ

@Saradestin @GeorginaBT I uploaded one yesterday also typed the items on the description too this time. Today it was approved no items were tagged. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ never had this issue in the app before till the last few weeks. I loved uploading pictures on the app because it was so easy to tagged items from my purchased list. On the mobile browser I have to search for them and remember the exact names to find them, too challenging sometimes for me ๐Ÿคช or maybe I just haven't figure it  out how to make it easier for me on the mobile browser on iOS. Help! ๐Ÿคช

@Missnur @I havenโ€™t uploaded any photos this week but the five I uploaded last week after Monday all had the same issue as yours. 

Thatโ€™s awesome @TeamBIC ! I was not using the app anymore because I had so many issues that I just gave up. But now is a different story! I will let you know if I find any issue so it can be communicated to the tech team and corrected. Thank you!! 

@TeamBIC  Thanks! Itโ€™s working much more smoothly on my end! ๐Ÿ’•

@TeamBIC  Yes!!!!! Iโ€™m downloading now!!

Yay! Definitely seeing all the improvements and many glitches fixed. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I still can't click to the next page on any post to keep reading all the replies, there is no option in the mobile app.  

I just tried to bring up BIC on the mobile app and it works beautifully. Thank you very much for this update @TeamBIC.

@TeamBIC so happy for these updates!

@TeamBIC I just tried creating a post and inserting a pic but the app wouldn't let me add the picture.  When I clicked the little photo icon, nothing happened ๐Ÿค”

Hi @CookieGirl1! If you have a sec, would you mind letting us know if you're using the Android or iOS version of the Sephora app? ๐Ÿ˜Š That'll help our tech partners dig into what might be going on here! 

Thanks again for telling us about this! 

@GeorginaBT Android.  Maybe one of the other Ambassadors with an Android could try as well and see if they have the same issue ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”โ€Œ. 

Oh dear! Okay something we will add to list of post-release fixes to make. Thanks for letting us know @CookieGirl1 ! 

@CarolBT so far I love the rest of the updates though! Kudos for making it much more user-friendly โ˜บ๏ธ. 

Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • TeamBIC_0-1654626685325.png
  • TeamBIC_1-1654626701971.png
  • TeamBIC_2-1654626714662.png
  • 09BE16B7-CD2A-45D2-8659-AAF0C0A1A3DA.jpeg
  • 05512D29-DEDD-4108-8C38-6FBE2D0B3DCF.jpeg
  • A2A20A9A-3CCD-4B68-9418-6B91A8F869A2.png
  • Screenshot_20221031-171730_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221031-172015_Sephora.jpg
  • Screenshot_20221031-172026_Sephora.jpg
testing