Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

xx-xx-2018-BrandLaunch-MarioBadescu-site-community-conversation-founder-program-lite-us-ca-handoff.jpgThis thread is now closed. Thank you for participating!

Have you heard? The cult-fave skincare brand Mario Badescu just landed at Sephora (yes!). Stop by on January 7 from 2pm–3pm PT for a live chat with their team of experts where you can ask all your questions and get personalized skincare advice straight from the experts. 

Re: Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

@eshoe We love Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask 2 oz/ 56 gwhen our skin has become winter-ravaged. It is great for dry skin in need of a boost. 

Hi! What would be the recommended products to use for anti-aging benefits?

@Ieysha1 Try adding a product that features Glycolic Acid to you regimen like Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 6 oz/ 177 mL.In addition to this products formulated with collagen like Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask 2 oz/ 56 g,and an antioxidant product like Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum 1 oz/ 29 mL.Hope this helps! 

Thank you!

RE: Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

What are some tips for hydrating oily skin?

Re: RE: Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

@KamieKat1 Hydrating oily skin can be tricky. The key is to keep things balanced without causing congestion. Try sticking to oil-free formulas like Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2 oz/ 59 mL!  If that alone doesn't provide enough moisture layer it with our amazing oil-free gel serum, Mario Badescu Herbal Hydrating Serum 1 oz/ 29 mL,it's like a drink for you skin. 

is toner needed? combo skin and wondering if i should add toner to my morning regimen.

@ShriandSassy We are huge toner advocates here at MB! Think about it as a weightless way to add good-for-your skin ingredients to clean skin. It's almost like a cheat layer of skin care. Try Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner 8 oz/ 236 mLfor dull skin, and if you have acne-prone skin Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion 8 oz/ 236 mL

is a complete game-changer. 🙂 

What is your most hydrating/emollient product for flaky winter skin?

@MataDC We suggest layering your moisturizers: Use 3-4 drops of Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops 1 oz/ 29 mL under your Mario Badescu Buttermilk Moisturizer 2 oz/ 59 mLduring the day and Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream 1 oz/ 28 g  in the evening. 

RE: Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

Hi! So excited to be a part of this! I have these crater-like indentions in my face leftover from cystic acne I had when I was pregnant. Is there anything I can do to get rid of them? Thank you! ❤️

Re: RE: Chat Live with the Mario Badescu Team

@cynthiasegura We suggest consulting a dermatologist! 

Hey there, Kim & Nicole! I have combo skin, and suffer from hormonal acne from time to time. Any product recommendations to zap these zits, and heal up the scars that follow?

Hey! I was wondering what product will help me minimize pores?  

@rghgvgf For large, congested pores, try Mario Badescu Silver Powder 0.56 oz/ 16 g1-2 times a week!

Hello!! Are these products safe for pregnant women and sensitive combination skin?

@ItsNotAngle Congrats! We recommend asking your physician for a list of products to avoid during pregnancy. Always check with your doctor before incorporating anything new!

What is your must have product?

@TrysBeautyItems depends on your skin type -- but everyone should have Mario Badescu Drying Lotion Original, MARIO BADESCU - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater, and Mario Badescu Lip Balm Originalin their skin care stash! 

Hello Nicole & Kim! I have combo skin. Over the summer I tried different products and broke out so much, even though I tried them one at a time. How can I help get rid of the dark spots? I use a serum & moisturizer with vit C. I also have a glycolic toner I use at night, and an antioxidant serum I use in the daytime. Thanks in advance.
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • xx-xx-2018-BrandLaunch-MarioBadescu-site-community-conversation-founder-program-lite-us-ca-handoff.jpg
  • IMG_4188.JPG
testing