cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Briogeo Live Chat with Kathleen Lights and Nancy Twine

KathleenLights_NancyTwine_v2.PNG

The thread is closed. Thank you for participating!

YouTuber Kathleen Lights (@KathleenFuentes) and Brand Founder Nancy Twine (@nancytwine) are heading to the Beauty Insider Community on Friday, January 10, for our first Live Chat of the year! Kathleen and Briogeo recently partnered together to create the BRIOGEO - Briogeo + Kathleen Lights B. Well Aromatic Essential Oils Kit, so be sure to ask any questions you may have about this collab and the good vibes that inspired it. Now is your chance to pick Kathleen’s brain on all things essential oils and crystals, and ask Nancy everything you want to know about haircare and Briogeo! Kathleen and Nancy will be answering your questions live from 10am - 11am PST on January 10. 

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: Briogeo Live Chat with Kathleen Lights and Nancy Twine

Sephora Briogeo Babes!

Thanks so much for joining Kathleen and I for our chat today! You asked some great questions and I hope our insights & tips were helpful. We really had a blast chatting with you! If we weren't able to get to your question today, don't fret!! You can always chat with us through the @briogeo instagram - feel free to shoot us a DM anytime!

Lots of love and great vibes to all!

XO, Nancy

hi!! I have a LOT of hair but it is fine, so it lacks any volume. a lot of hair products weigh it down even more. thickening/volume recommendations? thanks!

Hi! @JayPhabes thanks so much for your question! I know the live chat is over but I wanted to make sure I came back to answer your inquiry! We definitely have the perfect product for you! Our Blossom & Bloom root powder gives your hair instant volume! You only have to use a small amount and when I tell you the volume is going to be pumped up for sure - you are going to be obsessed! 

Hope this helps! 

If you have any other questions dm the Briogeo IG account we would be happy to help figure out a routine that will work for you! (:

BRIOGEO - Blossom & Bloom Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Root Powder

XO, Nancy

thanks so much!! so kind of you to respond even after the...

thanks so much!! so kind of you to respond even after the chat was over. will definitely give the root booster a try! 🙂

For the essential oils kit, why do the oils have added fragrances? Wouldn't the natural fragrances of the essential oils alone be enough?

@FBClaire Great question!  Each rollerball formula contains a carrier of Apricot Oil and a custom blend of aromatic essential oils.  We also incorporated a small amount of natural and synthetic fragrance to the formula to help brighten and smooth the notes of the essential oil blend for a beautifully sensorial experience and a very unique scent profile.  I hope you get a chance to try it!  Xo, Nancy

I am just starting to explore crystals as a way of holistic healing. Do you need to be careful with Lemurian Crystals? Is the energy really strong? 

any suggestions for fine, frizzy hair that has some gray in it now too... how to keep the grays in line?

@bluity Thanks so much for submitting your question during the live chat on Friday! We are so sorry we couldn't get to you sooner but would be happy to help with recommendations! Since your hair is fine I think you will really enjoy our Blossom & Bloom shampoo and conditioner. They contain a unique complex of volumizing maltodextrin, stimulating ginseng & ginger, and nourishing biotin. I will leave the direct links below so you can check them out! 

I also personally love our Farewell Frizz leave-in conditioning spray when I am dealing with frizziness. It contains a blend of ultra-nourishing rosehip, argan, and coconut oils, to help tame frizz, detangle and moisturize your hair! 

I can't wait to hear what you think of these- I hope you love them as much as I do! 

XO, Nancy

BRIOGEO - Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Shampoo

BRIOGEO - Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Conditioner

Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 148 mL

RE: Briogeo Live Chat with Kathleen Lights and Nancy Twine

Hi!!!! *Nancy*I need a recommendation for oily and flat (no volume) hair.... please never been able to find anything.... Hi!!!! *Kathleen! Definitely buying the essential oils anything that you recommend for anxiety I IMMEDIATELY buy! P.s. I love you Kathleen!!! And thank you Nancy for the collaboration with her!!!! ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️

Re: RE: Briogeo Live Chat with Kathleen Lights and Nancy Twine

AWWWW @MinervaMUA YOU ARE TOO SWEET OMG THANK YOU!

Re: RE: Briogeo Live Chat with Kathleen Lights and Nancy Twine

@MinervaMUA Let's turn up that volume!!!!!!  I recommend you checking our our Blossom & Bloom Volumizing collection - it contains a unique complex of volumizing maltodextrin, stimulating ginseng & ginger, and nourishing biotin.  I've linked them all below:

BRIOGEO - Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray

Lots and lots of love!  XO, Nancy

Best recommendations for THICK course straight hair? intrigued by the brand but I don't know where to start! so much love from Oklahoma!!♡♡

@MeganFROMOK Are you looking to add hydration and smooth/tame the frizz?  

Oh yes, that Florida humidity can really bring on the frizz!  If so, I recommend these:

Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 148 mL - one of our best-sellers!!!  Detangles, tames frizz, and helps to nourish!

Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Cream

Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Smoothing Conditioner 8 oz/ 237 mL

Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Smoothing Shampoo 8 oz/ 237 mL

All of these contain a unique blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oil to nourish, too!  And like ALL Briogeo products - everything is silicone-free!

Hope this is helpful!  Lots of love, Nancy

what is the best shampoo to use with the Don't Despair repair moisture mask? It's a mask, is it okay to use every time I wash my hair? if not, what should I use to condition the other times? I am looking for the best routine to fix damaged and dry hair.

@Al4beauty GREAT question!  The perfect shampoo to use with the Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask is Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Super Moisture Shampoo for Damaged Hair 16 oz/ 473 mL - it's sulfate-free and super hydrating and the perfect pair to our mask!  You can use the DDR line every time you wash your hair, or for another hydrating alternative, check out our Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair!  Lots of love XO, Nancy

I have eczema on my head. It flakes something awful. Any pointers on what to use to help with the flakes with out making my hair greasy?

recommendations for adding volume to oily straight damaged hair??

@lucylou28 

Absolutely!  I recommend our Blossom & Bloom Volumizing collection - it contains a unique complex of volumizing maltodextrin, stimulating ginseng & ginger, and nourishing biotin.  I've linked them all below:

BRIOGEO - Blossom & Bloom™ Ginseng + Biotin Volumizing Spray

Happy Friday and lots and lots of love!  XO, Nancy

122 Replies
Photos3
  • KathleenLights_NancyTwine_v2.PNG
  • IMG_2549 (2).JPG
testing