cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Becca BFF Q&A with Khloé Kardashian and Malika Haqq

BECCA BFF Product.jpg

Can you imagine collaborating with Becca Cosmetics and your bestie?! Well, that is exactly what Khloé Kardashian and Malika Haqq did and the collection is dropping on January 17th. The product lineup includes four lipsticks, two face palettes and, my personal favorite, a highlighter set that contains tiny X and O shaped "glow letters."Swoon!

Khloe and Malika.jpg

We are very excited about this launch and thought that many of you would be too! We also thought you may have a few questions so we are opening up this thread for you to ask Khloé and Malika questions about this collaboration. We will pick a handful of questions from this thread and get back to you with Khloé and Malika's answers in the coming weeks. We will do our best to cover the themes and question asked. Can't wait to see your questions!

Tags:

The x.o highlighter is too cute! I will be picking that one up and one of the face palettes for sure (kinda reminds me of the HG ambient with the marbled look). Can't wait to see some real life swatches! Questions: -What interested you both to collab with becca as opposed to other brands? - In a time where women tear each other down for all reasons (social media the worst), how do you build and empower each other as women/friends/business colleagues, and what can you share about your journey together as I'm sure with any friendship, you've also had your ups & downs? Thanks!

Re: Becca BFF Q&A with Khloé Kardashian and Malika Haqq

I would love to know what their creative process was like.  For example, where did their inspiration first come from? Where did they draw the colors from? How did they work with each other and the brand?  How many concepts did they come up with before they landed where they did?  What if anything about the process surprised them? Did they design the products for themselves or have a muse in mind?

And then for Khloe since she also has sisters with beauty brands/collaborations, how she keeps her own beauty POv distinct from her sisters.

Spoiler

This may be a stupid question coming from a "makeup know it all" (according to my co workers) but how do the letters work? I found them very interesting, do you just dip your brush into the product like normal? Instagram Handle- @Anonymous_Esterline

Great question! When combined, the Glow Letters create a bronzed, golden glow. Or, you can wear each shade on their own as a highlighter or eyeshadow! 

@MichelleVetTech When using a product like this, I tend to use a SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Stippling Brush #44and swirl it around in the product. This helps evenly distribute the product on the brush for an even application. Thank you!

Best,

Rebecca 

Thank you so so much for taking the time to respond!!! I kinda figured that's what your supposed to do but wanted to make sure. Also those glow letter are only like $18 right? The whole collection is just stunning!!

How much sleep should I get each night?

@Reesey1020 Was this meant for the Ask Arianna Huffington thread?

RE: Re: Becca BFF Q&A with Khloé Kardashian and Malika Haqq

7-8 agreed

RE: Re: Becca BFF Q&A with Khloé Kardashian and Malika Haqq

7 to 8 hours

Dont get me wrong its great collab and the products look great. But I dont want to see another year of the warm tones and I would LOVE to see Becca in the future be more adventurous. 

@KatieBT I’m curious to know what are the most difficult and most fun aspects of working on a collaboration with your best friend? 

Oh wow! I really like the lipsticks colors! They are so beautiful!

My question would be : what is the item that you enjoy the most in your makeup collection?

RE: Becca BFF Q&A with Khloé Kardashian and Malika Haqq

First of all, the collection is absolutely beautiful! My question would be over the years what would you ladies say has been the most important lesson you’ve learned in regards to both makeup and friendship?

OMG How fun!   Thanks for the opportunity to ask questions, @KatieBT!  

Y'all know how much I love the Kardashians and Khloe and Malika's friendship gives me life!  This collection is beautiful and I am loving my Khloe palette and Brave lipstick so far!

I would love to know the inspiration behind the shades in the collection and also want to know how they manage to do it all! These ladies are boss babes for sure! ❤️

This collection looks so beautiful and elegant. I love the XO highlighter, too! It's a really fun concept. I'm also curious about the palette, the shades in each of them look gorgeous and I can't wait to play! 

I'd love to know, which lipstick colour, from the collection, is each of their favorite. I'm also wondering, what was their favorite part about working on this together? 

Thank you so much @KatieBT ☺ 

I would like to ask both Khloe and Malika what is their favorite product from their collection?

@KatieBT My question would be who’s idea was the x and o highlighter. It is so cute I just love the idea. 

Ooooo those two nude lipstick shades look really pretty!!! 😍 @KatieBT

That highlighter set is so cool!

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • BECCA BFF Product.jpg
  • Khloe and Malika.jpg
testing