Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

@danielledanielle @SportyGirly125 - I wasn't tagging, but I was looking at products.  Everything below the main section on the product pages on every item I looked at was in French.  I even checked to make sure I was on the US site. 😄  

Hello @TeamBIC , I am not able to sign in (second sign in) to leave reviews or see my orders. I am getting the following error message for both (pics below). I am on iPad and iPhone, and I think it did the same on my PC recently when I tried. To be clear, this is happening when I am already signed in to Community and to Sephora and I can get to my cart and everything, but this is happening when I try to leave a review or answer any questions or try to see order details and it requests that re-sign in/verification. I can see the Buy it Again results without it asking me for the extra sign in.

Can you help? 

It’s not working with the auto password fill (which is what I use to sign in normally) or when I enter it manually, 

Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks! 

CDEDD2F2-EAC2-4DE1-983E-BD2FCB362F6F.jpegD1F20EE7-AEB7-460C-A6CA-DB71B8879E2D.jpeg

@sister13 I actually have this problem sporadically too.  @LaurieBT  Any assist would be most welcome as you have time! Thank you! 🥰

Hi @Sunnysmom,

Of course! If you're currently experiencing this issue, resetting your password should fix it. You can manually reset your password by clicking the "Forgot Password" button on the login page and we're also happy to send a password reset link to you. I'll send you a message shortly to assist!

Best,

Laurie 

Thank you @LaurieBT ! 

Hi @sister13,

I'm sorry for the trouble! I'll send you a message shortly to further assist.

Warm regards,

Laurie 

@LaurieBT  - Thank you SO MUCH! That did the trick and I really appreciate your quick help!

Hi @sister13,

I'm so glad to hear this and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you! 

Best regards,

Laurie 

Good Morning @TeamBIC. I am unable to tag you properly in this post. I just wanted to let you know that I am unable to see my reviews onn my profile. Thank you.

Edit - looks like the tag worked but i was not able to select th name so I manually typed it all out and it seemed to work.

@Mellmars1185 I brought this issue up to them down below and they responded back about what is going on with the reviews. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you 😊.Mine just stopped showing the reviews today.

Hi hi @Mellmars1185! We're going to be working on a better user experience for accessing and viewing reviews you’ve written from your profile page, but rest assured that all your approved reviews are still accessible from product pages on Sephora.com. 😊 Appreciate your patience while the reviews snapshot page is down, and hope you’ll stay tuned to see what’s to come!

@TeamBIC Thank you for the quick reply. I'm looking forward to seeing what is to come!

For the second time, I wrote up a post with several tags.  Then, I went to insert a spoiler and the tagged items disappeared from the text.  I figured that once was a fluke, but the second time seemed like a glitch.

Oof, thanks for reporting this @greeneyedgirl107! Noting that this has happened to you a couple times now - we'll let our vendor partners know! 🙏

@GeorginaBT that's most appreciated!  🌷 🌷 🌷 

@TeamBIC Is there a way to search through your posts within a thread?  For example, I wanted to look up my old posts from Re: Empties - V2 .  Thanks!

On a similar note, I'd like to be able to see posts exchanged between myself and other BICers.  Maybe there's a way in the future to search by tags.

Also, is the reviews issues fixed?  I want to look up old reviews I posted years ago on lip products according to shade.

Hi @greeneyedgirl107 , I was sent a message that my empties were tagged on this conversation.  These were from last Oct or Nov.  I too would like to see my posts within a given thread.   I hope this can be figured out.

@Cissy63 it would be really nice!

That would be very cool @greeneyedgirl107! I certainly see the need for it. 😊 I'm adding it to TeamBIC's (long) list of ideas~ 💞 Appreciate you! 

testing