Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

@GeorginaBT hi, hi! Glad to hear it's not just a "me" thing 🙂 I'll wait for the fix so I can start uploading some looks. Thank you for the prompt response!

Help! The ## to tag products isn't working for me.  

@KatieBT phone app on an Android phone

@KatieBT I can tag on my tablet 

Hi there @CorgiMommy! So sorry to hear you're having trouble tagging products. Would you be able to tell me what platform and device you're using (e.g., the Sephora app on iOS, the Sephora website on a desktop web browser), and let me know what you see when you go to tag a product? Any additional detail helps! 😊 Thank you! 🙏

@CorgiMommy @TeamBIC I’m not having any tagging issue. 

@TeamBIC, so I can't use the app anymore because it says my password is incorrect (which it isn't).  It's almost as if it doesn't recognize me.  I have had the issue on mobile.

Today, I tried to answer a Q&A on a product page (using my laptop, Firefox browser) and was told to login, and of course, it kept telling me my password was wrong.

I have reset my password twice, and can still post on the boards, but apparently Q&A and the app are a no-no.

@danielledanielle I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM to help. 

@TeamBIC I used to be able to see a list of all of the reviews I have posted on my profile, but this feature seems to have disappeared.  Has it moved?

@Mel231 This issue has been addressed down below.  They are working to improve the review area so that is why you can't see it on your profile anymore.

Thanks for your quick reply!  I should have thought to search the thread.

@TeamBIC So when I tag a product, it's tagging in French 😖See my reply to this thread Blushes for darker skin tones 

Also, the sephora app won't let me log in, despite resetting my password.

@danielledanielle @SportyGirly125 Uh oh! 😓 So sorry to hear about the odd product tagging experience, friends - it seems there may have been some mix ups with the English and French product names yesterday. @danielledanielle, we see your post and it looks like the product names are now appearing in English - do you see the same as well? 🙏

TeamBIC_0-1679594845766.png

👌🏼👌🏼 @TeamBIC , just answered a question I wanted to reply to earlier, no French in sight.  👍🏼🙏🏼

@TeamBIC @Yes the tags are now fixed back to English. Thank you for checking. 

@danielledanielle @Similar thing happened to me too tonight tagging in a different language. 

@SportyGirly125 , Sacre Bleu 😂

It's so weird!  I've gotten prompts in my browser in the past for French, but I've never tagged in French.  Also, I'm pretty sure I tagged everything in English.

@danielledanielle @SportyGirly125 - I wasn't tagging, but I was looking at products.  Everything below the main section on the product pages on every item I looked at was in French.  I even checked to make sure I was on the US site. 😄  

Hello @TeamBIC , I am not able to sign in (second sign in) to leave reviews or see my orders. I am getting the following error message for both (pics below). I am on iPad and iPhone, and I think it did the same on my PC recently when I tried. To be clear, this is happening when I am already signed in to Community and to Sephora and I can get to my cart and everything, but this is happening when I try to leave a review or answer any questions or try to see order details and it requests that re-sign in/verification. I can see the Buy it Again results without it asking me for the extra sign in.

Can you help? 

It’s not working with the auto password fill (which is what I use to sign in normally) or when I enter it manually, 

Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks! 

CDEDD2F2-EAC2-4DE1-983E-BD2FCB362F6F.jpegD1F20EE7-AEB7-460C-A6CA-DB71B8879E2D.jpeg

@sister13 I actually have this problem sporadically too.  @LaurieBT  Any assist would be most welcome as you have time! Thank you! 🥰

Hi @Sunnysmom,

Of course! If you're currently experiencing this issue, resetting your password should fix it. You can manually reset your password by clicking the "Forgot Password" button on the login page and we're also happy to send a password reset link to you. I'll send you a message shortly to assist!

Best,

Laurie 

6 Replies
testing