Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hi there @SportyGirly125 and @greeneyedgirl107! This year, we're going to be working on a better user experience for accessing and viewing reviews you’ve written from your profile page (but rest assured that all your approved reviews are still accessible from product pages on Sephora.com!). 😊 We appreciate your patience while the reviews snapshot page is down, and hope you’ll stay tuned to see what’s to come!

@GeorginaBT Any word on accessing our reviews?  It's really messing me up.  I like to reference them.  Also, I haven't been able to write reviews for a while due to time issues and now I'm forgetting which products I wrote about recently.  I nice work around would be to go to the product page and if there was an option that popped up if you wrote a review on it.

@GeorginaBT Thank you for the update. 

@GeorginaBT good to know!  Many thanks 💎 💎 💎 

@TeamBIC @DaneeBT 

I just noticed 2 pictures I posted on my gallery page this week have disappeared but were there earlier this week. Here are the 2 pictures for reference

DA8991CA-C784-4670-ACB6-C28DAB8E31AB.jpeg

DD0D1753-0768-484A-BDCF-A098C2C0D2AC.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 I'll take a look then send you a PM!

@DaneeBT I Just messaged you back.  

Hi @TeamBIC

6EFB204F-AD09-4981-B7AB-727E23930834.jpeg

 Do you have any idea what the “Mother Trucker Yoga” tag is? I did not do that, and cannot remove it. It appears to be from this user:

1AF9FD43-8071-48DB-8310-8EE4F72A04FC.jpeg

 I would like to have it removed if at all possible as it likely causes some confusion. Thank you!

So sorry to hear this, @eshoe! We're checking in with our Forum vendor to see if we might be able to get the tag removed. Rest assured we think the 💕😌 2023 Mask of the Week Challenge 😌💖 thread shines bright regardless. 😊

Thank you so much, @GeorginaBT 😊 I appreciate you looking into this!

@eshoe Oh no they added that tag in there on your thread?  People have issues.

I have no idea how it got there, @SportyGirly125. It does not make sense that someone else can do that to another person’s post. I hope it can be removed as it is very confusing.

@eshoe It's weird that we can add tags but not remove them especially if it's your own post.

Yes, @SportyGirly125! have you had that happen to you as welll?

@eshoe Not that I am aware of.  I did help someone add a tag to their thread.

That makes sense, @SportyGirly125. I just don’t even know how you could tag someone else’s original post🤷🏻‍♀️

@eshoe @I was able to add the tag for her because she couldn’t figure it out. It is weird that members can do that but not take away. 

If that is the case, @SportyGirly125, it must be possible for admin to remove a tag, too. At least I would hope!

Hello @TeamBIC . I just wanted to let you know that I was having issues tagging a certain member. I would start typing her name with the @ symbol, and it would pop up, and I would select it. However, a different community member was tagged with a similar name minus one number. I don't know if anyone else is having the same issue?

Thanks for tagging TeamBIC here, @Mellmars1185! I'll reach out via PM to help with this. 😊

Hi @TeamBIC i am having the same issue, I try to type in @Anonymous7 , even if I select her icon, even if she is the only name in the drop down menu, when my posts post it only selects or links @Anonymous and skips the 7

Thank you for you help!

4 Replies
testing