Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Do you stay logged in tho @Ispend2much6 ? I still do not. Sleep shop. That concept I get! 🙃

@Sunnysmom  I think so, once I log in.  Unless I want to go to checkout, then I have to sign in again, which makes sense.

Oh that’s good @Ispend2much6 . I only stay logged in if I’m on the app. Very frustrating every time I want to just be on BIC! 😖😫😭

@Sunnysmom   I don't even try on my phone, it's too frustrating.

@Ispend2much6 I’m usually on the app on my iPad. It’s not as bad on there. Phone is def tricky! 

Thanks so much @TeamBIC , I know you are, no worries! 🤗🥰 I will always search and dig them out too! 

Hi @TeamBIC . I have stopped getting emails-even in spam. Thank you ☹️

@Buootiful @TeamBIC It's really odd; I received an email notification this AM (which was very exciting) but since then I realize that I've had several tags and haven't received any notifications since the one earlier.  Not sure what went wrong there...

@CookieGirl1 That's odd.  It hasn't happened to me as of yet.

@Buootiful @CookieGirl1 @SportyGirly125 Hi all! We've noted that it seems that email notifications are not completely consistent at this time - it seems like members are getting them for some tags and private messages, but not all. We will continue to work on improvements with our vendor partners and engineers.

Thank you again for your patience! 

Thank you so much! @TeamBIC ❤️

@TeamBIC thank you for all your hard work! I'm sure it's frustrating for you as well.

@TeamBIC Thank you. 

@eshoe @tastelikewater @haleyvvvv @GG84 So happy to hear you are getting email notifications again! Thanks for reporting back. We will continue to work on improvements for consistent notifications - really appreciate all of your patience! 😊

@TeamBIC Thanks for working on the problem.  Its been so nice to actually receive email notifications again!!!!

And actually, as a follow-up ... @eshoe @tastelikewater @haleyvvvv @GG84 - did you happen to receive an email notification for this reply we posted a few hours ago, and this one now? Just want to see if email notifications are consistent. 

Yes, yes, yes @TeamBIC 👏🏼 Thank you so much!!!!! This really is so helpful😄

@TeamBIC 

Yes, I did! 💕

Yes, got an email about that notification and this one, @TeamBIC.

@TeamBIC I received my first notification in almost a month today!!!!!

98D0011E-D701-48CD-93AB-99C75FDBEAC0.gif

ETA: I am so embarrassed I did not say thank you ☺️ THANK YOU from the bottom of my BIC-lovin’ 💗!!!

Oh happy day! Mine just started coming in too. Thank you @TeamBIC !

3 Replies
testing