Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Hello beautiful Beauty Insider Community members! 

We’re starting this thread for you guys to report any issues and weird things that you are seeing or ask any questions. We have a number of issues logged that we are already working on a fix for, so this is a work in process.

Some things to note as you are reporting issues:

• If you are looking for a thread and can’t find it, please post here. We’ll need to manually move some threads that got lost in the migration to their correct groups.
  • If you are reporting a bug please be specific about the issue you're seeing, how you got there (“I clicked here and it did *this*”), the device you're using and which browser you're in. 

Some tips:

• If you are looking for a thread that you commented on in the old community, go to the front page of conversations and click the “My Posts” tab. This is where you will find all of your conversations activity, including your heart count.

It’s good to see you all and thanks for being patient!

Whenever reporting a bug we need as much info as possible or our tech team cannot reproduce the issue and verify it's actually occurring. If they can't see the issue they cannot fix it. You cannot overshare details, test on too many devices or share too many screenshots... The more detail the better!

Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback

Oh happy day! Mine just started coming in too. Thank you @TeamBIC !

This is a mood, @eshoe!! I'm so happy to be getting email notifications again!! 🥳

Thank you, @TeamBIC!! 🙌

It’s more happy dance than necessary, @haleyvvvv 😂 Who knew?!?!

@eshoe this is too flipping cute!!! 😆 My feelings EXACTLY 🤣

@TeamBIC 

I’ve also started getting emails today. Someone plugged something back in! 

@TeamBIC Today I started to get notifications again but it wasn’t for every tag I was in. 

@SportyGirly125 @Kim888 @TeamBIC - I also received a couple of email notifications this afternoon.  Thank you for continuing to work this issue!  👍

@Titian06 @Kim888 @SportyGirly125 @TeamBIC me too!  I got a couple of email notifications (which was actually kind of exciting, lol) but I just checked and it looks like the notifications petered out and I'm back to NOT getting them again.

@SportyGirly125 @TeamBIC @I also started getting sporadic notifications emailed to me today 🙂

Thanks for letting us know, @SportyGirly125! Our engineers and vendor partners have been making adjustments behind-the-scenes, so we're happy to hear that there has been a bit of improvement. Our teams are continuing to troubleshoot and test new solutions, and we hope to get back to a place where members are receiving consistent notifications! 

We so appreciate your patience while we work on this! 

@TeamBIC same! I'm getting notifications, not sure if it's every one, but I have received a few 🙌

@TeamBIC Thank you for always updating us!

Hi all! We're continuing to work with our engineering team and vendor partners on solving the ongoing email notifications bug. We want to thank you again for your patience as we continue to troubleshoot! 

Since we know several of you are currently not receiving any email notifications for private messages, we're tagging a few of you here with a heads up to please check your private message inbox here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/notes/v1_1/privatenotespage/tab/inbox. We know you would normally get an email notification for this too ... trying all avenues! 😳😉

xo,

Team BIC 

@TeamBIC 

I didn’t get a post notification or a PM notification, I would have been so bummed if I missed that message! I usually don’t check my messages cause I get a bunch of people trying to sell me stuff so I usually just read the emails first.

Thank you so much for the tag and email this morning, @TeamBIC !🤗. On a side note, I have bookmarked and subscribed to a few new conversations but they are not showing up in the Notification feed. Thanks.

Example:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Active-Promo-Codes-21/m-p/5706524?search-action-id=4585665...

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Savvy-Shoppers/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-2021/m-p/5732864?search-ac...

@TeamBIC thank you for trying to get this notification bug fixed, it really is a feature I rely on to instantly remind me of private messages and tags 🙂

Thanks so much, all! We also rely on them, so we feel this too. We're advocating as much as we can - fingers crossed it's solved soon! There is a lot of action behind the scenes so we're hopeful. 🤞🤗

@TeamBIC I also haven’t received private message notifications but am glad that I do regularly go there to check just in case. Thank you for updating us. 

@TeamBIC  I’m also not receiving any email notifications. I’ve been trying to just check my inbox every day!! 

Thank you for keeping us updated! I also have not received email notifications lately 

Thank you for continuing to work on this, @TeamBIC. Just adding myself to the ‘no notifications’ train! It has been since 3/17/21 since I have received notifications.

Posts have also disappeared if I leave the page (on mobile) and return even a few seconds later. 

Eta: posts that I am in the process of writing disappear when I toggle between pages, sorry if that was confusing!

1 Reply
testing