Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Back In Stock! It's All Yours! Beauty You've been eyeing is back in stock!

Post RANDOM or Long Lost Faves that come back in stock here. Snatch it while you can!💖

I'll start with 😍 ⬇️

💓Valentine Set💓:

https://www.sephora.com/product/natasha-denona-valentine-s-makeup-set-mini-eyeshadow-palette-brush-P...

PS: If you hover over "yesterday" or "28m ago,"  on the right side of the post, you can check the time it was posted. 

Re: Back In Stock! It's All Yours! Beauty You've been eyeing is back in stock!

If anyone sees the Tatcha Kissu lip mask in Red Camellia back in stock, please tag me. I lost mine in my move this summer and I’m so bummed about it but refuse to pay the $55 on Mercari for it 😭 I know it’s a long shot but hoping they bring it back maybe for Chinese New Year next year. 

Just saw that SEPHORA COLLECTION #LIPSTORIES Lipstick 3 Oui ! is available online again. 😮 This has been OOS in store & online for some time. It’s marked down to $5 and until 12/10, the 30% off Sephora Collection will apply, making it $3.50 👍🏼

IMG_7354.jpeg

Now, let’s see if my memory is on point… @QueenMarceline, were you the one looking for this shade? 

@itsfi Don't believe that was me, however, I still appreciate the tag. That's a gorgeous color and a great deal. I think I'm tempted to try out a SC lippie for $3.50 😉

Could it have possibly been @Mellmars1185 ? ❤️

@QueenMarceline Surprisingly it was not me. However, I do own this shade and it is pretty @itsfi 

Well, now I’m stumped @Mellmars1185. Okay, will try to figure out who was interested in this one. 

Oops, sorry about that @QueenMarceline. Hmmmm, now I’m wondering who it was… okay, now I have some homework to do.

@itsfi No need to apologize, hoping you find whoever it was ❤️ I'm browsing the color options as we speak. 🤣 

It's back, in case anyone missed it from the Spring sale ❤️

https://www.sephora.com/product/tower-28-its-a-mauve-ment-lip-gloss-cream-blush-duo-set-P505283

Buootiful_5-1687473657171.jpeg

PMG on sale back in stock! Great to stack with Sephora offer of Buy 3 eye masks get one FREE. Use code FUNSKIN to get a freebie with $25 purchase. 😍

download.jpg

https://www.sephora.com/product/pat-mcgrath-labs-mini-divine-rose-lip-set-trio-P476899?skuId=2500379...

I have let this slip before but never had a good gwp to go with it.  I got the Amika mask (use code AMIKAFREE)  🙂 .

s2100188-main-zoom.jpg

https://www.sephora.com/product/pacific-lime-cologne-absolue-pure-perfume-travel-spray-P439031https:...

Atelier Cologne Pacific Lime Pure Perfume Travel Spray .34/10mL Pure Perfume Spray 

@danielledanielle, did you see this? ⬆️

I did, but thank you for the tag 🙏🏼 @itsfi 

Was able to grab travel sized Atelier Cologne Collection Azur - Cèdre Atlas 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Pure Perfume Spray 

Just saw this one - Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand - Fair/Medium back in stock online. Medium / Dark still OOS on Sephora but available on Charlotte Tilbury site. Go, go, go!! 

edited to add (5/11/2022): Medium / Dark shade now available at Sephora online.

01DD1C57-37A9-43D4-B881-E7528456943A.jpeg

Tagging @rishika @peytonrobison @Saradestin @lmaster @Kim888 @GeorginaBT  (I think that’s who said they were trying to get their hands on this or expressed a love for this beauty on another thread.)

@Buootiful, thank you for this thread!! 👍🏼😃

Wow @itsfi ! Again!! I am so impressed with your memory! Yes, I have had this beauty on my wish list for so long! Thank you for letting us know! 😘😘🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

@Saradestin, thanks. The old noggin’ isn’t always that sharp. 😆 Beauty related things, Where I left my phone or my keys on certain days 🤨  well, that can be a challenge. lol. I’m looking forward to trying the contour wand.

Eeee so happy you were able to snag one @itsfi!!! 

Me too @GeorginaBT! Yaaay! It seems like it’ll be a good way to work on my contouring. 😃 

I love this product absolutely!! @itsfi thanks!!

Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 114 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos4
  • 01DD1C57-37A9-43D4-B881-E7528456943A.jpeg
  • s2100188-main-zoom.jpg
  • Buootiful_5-1687473657171.jpeg
  • IMG_7354.jpeg
testing