Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Attention Fenty Lovers in NY and LA (Irvine)

PRISCILLA_HECTOR_COMBINED_650x500.jpg

Happy Friday BIC!  

We have an exciting Fenty event coming up this month and wanted to make sure we are able to sneak some Community members in since it is now sold out. We are hosting a Pro Class with Fenty’s global artist in two locations (South Coast Plaza in LA & 34th Street in NYC). At the class you will learn how to highlight the Fenty way from one of Rihanna’s Pro artists, Hector Espinal or Priscilla Ono (depending on the location).

We have two locations where this event is taking place:

• 6/17: 34th Street Sephora in NY with Hector at 12pm EST
  • 6/24: South Coast Plaza Sephora (Bristol Street) in LA with Priscilla at 9am PST

If you are interested in attend one of these events please send me a private message with your full name and email. We have limited spaces for the NY event but it’s worth a try if you want to learn to highlight the Fenty way! We had a Fenty event this week at work and, let me tell you, this is a lesson worth learning!

This is first come, first served and spots are limited for the sold out event. Please reach out if you’re interested and would be willing to share all of your learnings with the BIC!

Re: Attention Fenty Lovers in NY and LA (Irvine)

We still have spots available for the Irvine class! If you are interested please PM me with your full name and email address and we will add you to the list! 

Re: Attention Fenty Lovers in NY and LA

***LAST CALL FOR NYC*** If you can attend this magnificent event and can 100% be there please message @KatieBT your first name and email today by 12pm PST!

We still have spots open for LA as well feel free to message @KatieBT with your first name and email. 

@caityg520 @MlleCC @MzzQ @veens @QShine @michaela911 @PurpleFlaw 

RE: Re: Attention Fenty Lovers in NY and LA

Wait this is tomorrow and you are replying to us now? Sorry I already made plans since I didn’t know if this was happening anymore.

RE: Re: Attention Fenty Lovers in NY and LA

Sent it.

Bump! Still looking to fill spots for the LA event on 6/24 at 9am. It’s early but you will look bomb at brunch 🙂

Anonymous Insider

RE: Attention Fenty Lovers in NY and LA

I wanna go to NYC

Re: RE: Attention Fenty Lovers in NY and LA

@Anonymous please send me a message if you are still interested with your full name and email. 

I sent a message 🙂

Re: RE: Attention Fenty Lovers in NY and LA

@PurpleFlaw let me know if you are still interested!

Got so excited when it said LA, than realized its in Costa Mesa. Hope there will be more events closer by such as the hollywood one, or century city

Do you know when they're coming to SF? I would love to take a class from them but I'm Bay Area based! 

OMG how awesome @KatieBT

@ZombieMetroAnt did you and @pixiedust2 see this???  I'm blanking on who else is in the area!

Edit: @darkiceis did you catch this?

@ElleElleG You’re the best! Thanks so much for the tag! ❤️ Pretty sure @ZombieMetroAnt wants to go to this with me 😂

LMAO @pixiedust2!  You are two peas in a pod, glad I could help volunteer @ZombieMetroAnt for another event 😉

Please add me to NY

Attention Fenty Lovers in NY and LA

@KatieBT I would love to come to the NYC event if you have an opening!!!!

@howconnie, did you see this?  It should be close to you!

Oh thanks, I sent a pm to Katie, I adore Fenty 

Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 77 Hearts Given
  • 16 Contributors
Photos1
  • PRISCILLA_HECTOR_COMBINED_650x500.jpg
testing