cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Ask a Beauty Director

BeautyDirector AMA.png

If you follow Sephora on social media, you've probably seen our Beauty Directors dropping beauty knowledge left and right, interviewing brands, and even dropping into the BIC on occasion! We have two Beauty Directors, @DavidBD and @MyieshaBD, who are Makeup Artists with years of industry experience. These beauty geniuses are subject matter experts and they give life-changing beauty advice!

We are creating this thread to allow you all to connect with our Beauty Directors here in the BIC! This is a place for you to ask them ANYTHING beauty-related. Don't forget to bookmark this thread by clicking the bookmark icon at the top right of this thread. It will come in handy for those moments you wish you had a beauty expert on speed dial for questions like "is it a good idea to layer these skincare products?" or "what's the best brush for my foundation routine?"

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below!

Re: Ask a Beauty Director

Hello, I received my order and I am missing one item. Please advise how to resolve this matter. 

@sophh13 You should try contacting customer service. 

Hi, I ordered over $50 of products by 6/7 to get the 500 extra beauty insider points, but my account was not credited the points! Can you help with this?

Thank you!

Hi @CeeCee0522,

I will send you a private message. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@CeeCee0522 Call customer service

Best Retinal body moisturizers?

Best AHA body moisturizers for cellulite and crepiness?

@MyieshaBD I just received my charlotte Tilbury flawless foundation in the mail today. It seems too orange. What do I do?

What would be the best brand and shade of bronzer for someone with very pale, dry mature skin?

I love the Bobbi brown in light or medium .. definitely buildable.. with exploring !

Hi. I got the Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika Hair Butter in the mail today and it was dry. When I touched it it cracked. I have never tried this product before but I am pretty sure it is not supposed to look like this. How can I get a replacement or a refund/credit?

20210503_203318.jpg

Another picture 

20210503_203239.jpg

Looking for a pink based champagne colored eyeshadow with good staying power. Not so crazy about browns/coppery shades. Any suggestions? Thx so much!

Thx so much for your help!

I bought the Banana Bright Eye Crème. I finished a whole pot previously so I felt confident replenishing the item for my routine but I've had terrible reactions to the new pot. I wake up with eye swelling that doesn't go away for a couple of days. I waited a few weeks and tried it again to make sure there's nothing else causing it and had the same reaction. It's been over 60 days now because i bought the new pot before I finished the old pot. I don't know what to do now. It's 40 bucks down the drain. 

Help! I have xanthelasma on my eyelids PLUS I'm 51 and my face looks like a war zone!! Can you suggest primers/concealers for my xanthelasma and a skin/makeup regimen?  Thanks! Kimkim.jpg

Hello! I struggle with strawberry skin - are there any good (and inexpensive) treatments to get rid of it?

I've had this my whole life, and the two products that have worked best for me (even better than $$$ Rx things) are First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA 8 oz/ 226 g , and REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum 6.8 oz/ 200 mL .

The Ren one is a serum, not a body lotion, so it's designed to be a treatment you use underneath whatever moisturizer or yummy scented body butter you might already prefer.

1 Reply