Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

(Updated 6/3: 2021 #SephoraSquad Announced!) Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

SephoraSquadPhoto_condensed.jpg

[[UPDATE 6/3]] Congrats to our 2021 #SephoraSquad! See some of our new members in our reply below and check out the full list here.

[[UPDATE 4/7]] Applications are now closed. Good luck to everyone who applied!

It’s that time of year again: #SephoraSquad will soon be accepting applications for its 2021 crew! Launched in 2019, #SephoraSquad prides itself in being a different kind of influencer program, comprised of inspiring storytellers who come from a variety of backgrounds, who also have a diverse range of followers with their own unique points of view and interests. The Squad values a genuine passion for beauty and authenticity (sounds like you, BIC!) over “picture perfect” presence, so don’t be shy – apply! 😊

Those who are chosen to join the 2021 Squad will partner with Sephora on various campaigns throughout the year, and will also have access to program perks including (but not limited to): free product (woo!), peer and professional coaching, access to industry leaders, and of course, the chance to be featured on Sephora’s channels. Sounds pretty fun, right?

Interested? Hop over to sephorasquad.com for more info on how to apply! Good luck 🙂

Know someone here on the BIC who you think should apply for the 2021 #SephoraSquad? Reply and mention them with the “@” sign below!

Re: (Updated 6/3: 2021 #SephoraSquad Announced!) Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

Secret's out: Your 2021 #SephoraSquad has been unveiled! Send your congrats to some of our new members below, and check out the full list on the official Sephora Squad site here.

Congrats to:

We can't wait to see you shine on the Squad!

Re: (Updated 6/3: 2021 #SephoraSquad Announced!) Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

Many congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! Fabulous Sephora squad 2021 beauties!!! 🙌🎉

Congratulations to all the new Sephora Squad Members, 2021!  Yay for you!

Congrats to all the lovelies who have joined the Sephora Squad for 2021🙌🏼!!!

Congrats All!! I'm excited see such a diverse group 🙂 

Congrats to all Squad members ❤️.

Big congrats to the new #SephoraSquad! Look forward to seeing all you your new adventures as well! 😊

Congratulations!! I hope you all have an amazing time. ❤️ 

Congratulations #SephoraSquad! Have fun on your new fabulous adventure!!! 😁

Congratulations 🎉

Congratulations to the new members of the Sephora Squad. 

Re: *Applications Closed* Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

I’m sort of sad I didn’t see any BIC members this year make it to the finals. I do see a couple of influencers on the finalist list. 

This is the first time I've applied and I'm so nervous. This would mean so much as a Brazilian-American non binary gay person. My instagram doesn't have a huge following but I'm working towards it, so this would be a beautiful opportunity to create something beautiful. IG: tayinmanbeauty

xoxo, Taylor 🙂

If anyone would like to leave me a testimonial I would be very thankful!! This would be one of the most life changing opportunities of my life... I love Sephora's push for diversity and inclusion so being involved would be a dream come true 🙂

applied-post-70990.jpg

Dear Sephora, for inclusion, may I ask where the “mature beauties are?” 
thank you for the inclusion of different ethnicities and genders. Now let’s see you go a step farther to include much older representations as well as people with disabilities. No excuse Sephora, go above the new standard and show what you are capable of. I believe you can do it. 
PS, don’t be the “Victoria Secrets of makeup” and refuse to acknowledge ALL the various forms of  diversity. we all know how that worked for them!

Sincerely,

one of the millions of older people responsible for keeping your lights on by spending vast amounts of money at Sephora. 

@fringebeauty -- TY! As someone over 50 & disabled, I appreciate this so much.

Re: *LAST CHANCE!* Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

First time I’ve applied! Nervous but curious like crazy! My following may not be so great, but I am truly passionate about makeup and I will feel blessed if I’ve been gifted this opportunity! Good luck to all! ❤️ @TeamBIC makeup account on insta: @_makeupbycat_

We're so excited to see so many of you apply for this year's #SephoraSquad! Tuesday 4/6 is officially your last chance to apply - applications close tonight at 11:59pm ET. Good luck!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • SephoraSquadPhoto_condensed.jpg
  • 1149DCAE-EBD2-4567-93B5-5F60037755A4.jpeg
  • A9DAA781-09DC-4110-8EFE-33074558871D.jpeg
  • DB7AB3F4-6C7C-463F-B3BC-269FD718B2D9.jpeg
  • D0A443DB-5ED0-44D8-A4F1-0756F5E143BF.jpeg
  • 89A891E7-9707-4BAE-BEF4-4063FB1C0900.jpeg
  • CA771CE5-F3C3-4507-AF60-286E11E23A8D.jpeg
  • applied-post-70990.jpg
testing