Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

(Updated 6/3: 2021 #SephoraSquad Announced!) Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

SephoraSquadPhoto_condensed.jpg

[[UPDATE 6/3]] Congrats to our 2021 #SephoraSquad! See some of our new members in our reply below and check out the full list here.

[[UPDATE 4/7]] Applications are now closed. Good luck to everyone who applied!

It’s that time of year again: #SephoraSquad will soon be accepting applications for its 2021 crew! Launched in 2019, #SephoraSquad prides itself in being a different kind of influencer program, comprised of inspiring storytellers who come from a variety of backgrounds, who also have a diverse range of followers with their own unique points of view and interests. The Squad values a genuine passion for beauty and authenticity (sounds like you, BIC!) over “picture perfect” presence, so don’t be shy – apply! 😊

Those who are chosen to join the 2021 Squad will partner with Sephora on various campaigns throughout the year, and will also have access to program perks including (but not limited to): free product (woo!), peer and professional coaching, access to industry leaders, and of course, the chance to be featured on Sephora’s channels. Sounds pretty fun, right?

Interested? Hop over to sephorasquad.com for more info on how to apply! Good luck 🙂

Know someone here on the BIC who you think should apply for the 2021 #SephoraSquad? Reply and mention them with the “@” sign below!

Re: *LAST CHANCE!* Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

Good luck y'all! Can't wait to see who makes the squad from our BIC community Heart 

Re: *LAST CHANCE!* Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

Sending well wishes to everyone who applied (or will before the deadline - go, go, go!!!) 💗

Excited to see who makes the squad this year, @TeamBIC

Good luck lovelies!!! 😘

Re: APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN: Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

I have finally completed and submitted my Sephora Squad application. It will mean a lot to me if those of you who know me, can leave me a testimonial. If you are applying too and I am familiar with you here in community, I’ll be more than happy to write one for you. Please check my IG (@_the.fairy.tales) for reference. Thank you so much in advance.

Link to the testimonial is in spoiler below as well as in my Instagram bio. 

Spoiler

89A891E7-9707-4BAE-BEF4-4063FB1C0900.jpeg

Just applied! This would be so exciting. Good luck to all🖤

I just applied! I am so excited for this as I do not have a huge following on Instagram but am so passionate about makeup and beauty! I have posted some mini tutorials on my page and would appreciate if you guys would check it out! If you would love to leave a testimonial, that would be so awesome!!! Thanks everyone 🙂 

@jmarchesebeauty 

This means so much to me! I don’t have a huge following in Instagram but makeup and beauty has always been a passion of mine. I don’t work in beauty full time and this year I realized how much I missed it. It makes me feel more complete and fulfilled as a person. If anyone would love to leave my page a testimonial, I would be so grateful. Instagram: jmarchesebeauty

CA771CE5-F3C3-4507-AF60-286E11E23A8D.jpeg

https://www.sephorasquad.com/sephora2021/leave_testimonial/71815

Applied! And I’m working on getting my followers to add testimonials! 

A9DAA781-09DC-4110-8EFE-33074558871D.jpeg

DB7AB3F4-6C7C-463F-B3BC-269FD718B2D9.jpeg

D0A443DB-5ED0-44D8-A4F1-0756F5E143BF.jpeg

I was going to apply but I am new to these posts and haven’t wore makeup for over a year thanks to masks and I need to get rid of my old makeup that I hoarded over the last 6 years 

My makeup friend and I both applied! What an exciting opportunity, it would truly be a dream come true. Here are our instagrams if anyone loves fun makeup looks! @andra.r.mua. 

@shayhicksbeauty

So grateful and excited for this opportunity! This is also such a great way to bring more representation into the world of beauty 😍

Goodluck to all applicants! This is such an amazing opportunity 😍 

Good luck to everyone who applies! It's been so great to watch our very own BIC Babes become official Sephora Squad members Heart 

Maybe one day I'll be cool enough to get on there too 😄

@Mcakes   If you are not cool enough then no one else is.

You're too sweet Heart !

@Mcakes 

Who told you you weren’t cool enough? You are the very definition of a Sephora babe! 

Thank you so much @GG84 Heart !  Are you going to apply this year?

i would love to get in on this amazing opportunity 🤩

this would be an amazing opportunity!

@malenahaney  

I wold love ❤️ to be a part of this team!

Don’t get me tempted... I work for Jewel-Osco and it’s bad enough a lot of my paycheck goes to them... Ulta I would spend   The whole paycheck there... unfortunately my allergies from the perfume at Sephora prevented me from walking in. I think last week with no testers, it was the only time I didn’t have my asthma or allergies. Since I have not wore makeup in over a year and a half, and wearing a mask at work, forget it, it’s just not worth buying makeup. But just an idea... maybe avoid the testers of perfumes. 

1149DCAE-EBD2-4567-93B5-5F60037755A4.jpeg

😂 I seriously need help! lol 

Applying right now 😍

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • SephoraSquadPhoto_condensed.jpg
  • 1149DCAE-EBD2-4567-93B5-5F60037755A4.jpeg
  • A9DAA781-09DC-4110-8EFE-33074558871D.jpeg
  • DB7AB3F4-6C7C-463F-B3BC-269FD718B2D9.jpeg
  • D0A443DB-5ED0-44D8-A4F1-0756F5E143BF.jpeg
  • 89A891E7-9707-4BAE-BEF4-4063FB1C0900.jpeg
  • CA771CE5-F3C3-4507-AF60-286E11E23A8D.jpeg
  • applied-post-70990.jpg
testing