Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

(Updated 6/3: 2021 #SephoraSquad Announced!) Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

SephoraSquadPhoto_condensed.jpg

[[UPDATE 6/3]] Congrats to our 2021 #SephoraSquad! See some of our new members in our reply below and check out the full list here.

[[UPDATE 4/7]] Applications are now closed. Good luck to everyone who applied!

It’s that time of year again: #SephoraSquad will soon be accepting applications for its 2021 crew! Launched in 2019, #SephoraSquad prides itself in being a different kind of influencer program, comprised of inspiring storytellers who come from a variety of backgrounds, who also have a diverse range of followers with their own unique points of view and interests. The Squad values a genuine passion for beauty and authenticity (sounds like you, BIC!) over “picture perfect” presence, so don’t be shy – apply! 😊

Those who are chosen to join the 2021 Squad will partner with Sephora on various campaigns throughout the year, and will also have access to program perks including (but not limited to): free product (woo!), peer and professional coaching, access to industry leaders, and of course, the chance to be featured on Sephora’s channels. Sounds pretty fun, right?

Interested? Hop over to sephorasquad.com for more info on how to apply! Good luck 🙂

Know someone here on the BIC who you think should apply for the 2021 #SephoraSquad? Reply and mention them with the “@” sign below!

Re: COMING SOON: Your Chance to Apply to the 2021 #SephoraSquad!

Is there a minimum umber of followers/influence because this would be an amazing numb start to my career but I don’t have many followers on my YouTube channel. Just wanted to know. Thanks 

Hi @AbbyHennem,

Please stay tuned for more details. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I would love to be a part of this group.  While I can tell an inspiring story and have unique points of view and interests, I do not think that I have the necessary followers for acceptance.  However, I will be following this group with great interest!

How I would love to join this group! ♥️😍

This is so awesome! And it is great to feature diversity as Sephora always does! I would love to be part of the Sephora Squad and I may give it a try 🤔 although I don’t have the followers and intense social media life required for that... 

This is awesome. Cheering for diversity.   I'd like to encourage and "@" anyone who is 50+ as well. 

I agree!! Not many aging #SephoraSquad members in the photos! Sephora does diversity right, but would love to see less young and good looking Squad members, and more inclusivity to aging and older Sephora lovers too!! Some of us can't relate to the young young squad members makeup or skin scare routine because it is NOT at all what we would need! #agingsquadgoals 

Oh how fun!! I would love to apply, however I just dont have enough time to put in enough effort for this, plus my social media is all private and hidden so I wouldn't be the best influencer! I'll sit aside and cheer everyone on who applies!

Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • SephoraSquadPhoto_condensed.jpg
  • 1149DCAE-EBD2-4567-93B5-5F60037755A4.jpeg
  • A9DAA781-09DC-4110-8EFE-33074558871D.jpeg
  • DB7AB3F4-6C7C-463F-B3BC-269FD718B2D9.jpeg
  • D0A443DB-5ED0-44D8-A4F1-0756F5E143BF.jpeg
  • 89A891E7-9707-4BAE-BEF4-4063FB1C0900.jpeg
  • CA771CE5-F3C3-4507-AF60-286E11E23A8D.jpeg
  • applied-post-70990.jpg
testing