Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

App-First Sneak Peek 1/23

Happy Monday! I know we haven’t done an app-first sneak in a while but this week is so exciting that we had to share with you guys. The new Sephora Favorites Kit, Luxe at Sephora is coming to the Sephora App this Wednesday 1/23, before anywhere else, and will be available in the US and Canada.

78965412365475212.jpg

56987.jpg

The packaging is very classy with a white box decorate with a red bow. It comes with three deluxe lip products: Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Matte Lipstick 501 Casual Pink  -501, Pat McGrath Labs- Matte Trance Lipstick in Flesh 3, and TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 03 CasablancaThey are all beautiful different pink shades with very long-lasting formulas. 

It also includes a deluxe size DIOR - Diorshow Mascara in 90 Pro black and, as many of you already know, you can’t go wrong with Dior Mascara. It adds volume to the lashes without making them stiff. You also will receive a deluxe Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent, which I know as a community favorite, so I was excited to test this out. I love how lightweight is it and also noticed there was no flashback in my photos. And last but not least, one of my own personal holygrail products, the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold. I use this primer almost every single day under foundation or just by itself. I love how soft and poreless my skin looks when I use this primer. It does contain tiny sparkles, which give a glowy, natural finish.

Do you have a favorite luxe product? Show & Tell!

Re: App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

Yess my faith in SF sets has been restored!! Can I just say - big shoutout to whoever decided to switch out the usual assortment of red lip shades. I have enough DS reds to last a lifetime 😂 but could never have enough pinky-nudes 😍

@cianni THIS ^!!

What a cute little set!  I love the PMG and TF lipstick formulas.  

Is this an app only exclusive or will it be available on the website as well?

@Tarabotti It's an APP exclusive for that day to grab it first and then later you can get it if it's not sold out.

Well, that's nice to know.

Many of us don't use/can't use the Sephora app for various reasons. It would be nice to have an equal shot at getting this without worrying that it will sell out and none will be available for the rest of us. I hope that it is one per customer as well.

@Tarabotti Unfortunately it is not one per person. 

RE: App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

Ladies this will sell out quick so set your alarm 🚨 clocks

This is beautiful! I’ll definitely be picking it up. I don’t own ANY of those lippy brands and the I’ve used and loved the YSL and Dior in the past. Really looking forward to grabbing this kit. 

My favorite luxe item is my Chanel No 5 LE lipstick. I picked it up over the holidays and it’s a perfect red. It’s one I’ve been reaching for a lot. 

@BrendaBT Afternoon,  will this be available in Canada as well? Cheers!

@missjeanie I believe it will be!! setting my alarm LOL

Oh that one is tempting. I like the Luxe sets. 

This looks like an amazing set! Sadly (or not because yay lippies haha) I already Have 2 of the 3 lip minis so that will be a pass for me but I love the idea of the luxe box and would deff like more luxe lippie boxes in the future!

@Kim888  I’m glad you mentioned that you already have some of the lipsticks. Apparently I do as well. 💄 

I am buying this for sure.  Can't wait.

@BrendaBTThank you!!!!!  I suggested this a while back for a Luxe Favorites Box and am glad it has became a reality.

My favorite primer is YVES SAINT LAURENT - Touche Eclat Blur Primer and I love Pat McGrath products especially her lippies.

@SportyGirly125 Yes, best primer ever! And I also love that very little product goes a long way so you really get your money's worth 🙂 

@SportyGirly125 I was just looking for the thread where you posted this.  I wasn't sure if it was you or someone else and I wanted to tag the right person.  You beat me to it.  I can't wait!

@sprocketta I can't wait either!!!  This is exciting and I hope there will be more like Luxe skincare too!!!

What is the cost @BrendaBT?

Thank you @BrendaBT.

64 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 56987.jpg
  • 78965412365475212.jpg
  • 789654.jpg
testing