Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

App-First Sneak Peek 1/23

Happy Monday! I know we haven’t done an app-first sneak in a while but this week is so exciting that we had to share with you guys. The new Sephora Favorites Kit, Luxe at Sephora is coming to the Sephora App this Wednesday 1/23, before anywhere else, and will be available in the US and Canada.

78965412365475212.jpg

56987.jpg

The packaging is very classy with a white box decorate with a red bow. It comes with three deluxe lip products: Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Matte Lipstick 501 Casual Pink  -501, Pat McGrath Labs- Matte Trance Lipstick in Flesh 3, and TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 03 CasablancaThey are all beautiful different pink shades with very long-lasting formulas. 

It also includes a deluxe size DIOR - Diorshow Mascara in 90 Pro black and, as many of you already know, you can’t go wrong with Dior Mascara. It adds volume to the lashes without making them stiff. You also will receive a deluxe Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent, which I know as a community favorite, so I was excited to test this out. I love how lightweight is it and also noticed there was no flashback in my photos. And last but not least, one of my own personal holygrail products, the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold. I use this primer almost every single day under foundation or just by itself. I love how soft and poreless my skin looks when I use this primer. It does contain tiny sparkles, which give a glowy, natural finish.

Do you have a favorite luxe product? Show & Tell!

RE: App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

This is OOS at 12:01 am Pacific Standard Time. Not sure how they all got ordered within 1 min. I was actually on the app at 11:59pm. I kept refreshing but it’s OOS from the start.

Re: RE: App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

Are you guys in Canada? As of now (3:45 a.m. CST) it’s still in stock in the U.S. I also successfully ordered one for myself and one for a gift between 2-2:05 a.m. CST). I did notice I had to switch my app back to U.S. again though, and that it appeared out of stock in Canada.

Re: App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

Oh! This is a good set for sure! I’ve been wanting to try out the setting powder.

Tempting set! Nearly 200 lipsticks and not a single repeat in this set... I'm impressed. I really don't need any more, though 😉 

Wow, this mini set looks fabulous @BrendaBT! So many amazing products ☺

Some of my favorite luxe products are the Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent (it's so finely milled, it  creates such a gorgeous and smooth appearance on the skin), the Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g, and the PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Divine Rose

The items in this set are right up my alley! 

I wasn't. I woke up at 3:30 ET (12:30 PT I believe) and i...

I wasn't. I woke up at 3:30 ET Canada(12:30 PT I believe) and it was OOS. I hope they will be in store soon.

what time should i set my alarm at eastern time?

what time should i set my alarm at eastern time?

Re: what time should i set my alarm at eastern time?

Were you able to grab one, @cangirl84

I usually set my alarm for 12am PST, like @SportyGirly125 suggested, for things like sales and new releases. 🙂 

Re: what time should i set my alarm at eastern time?

@cangirl84 they go on sale at 12 am PST. Sometimes you can see them in the app a little earlier. 

App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

Thanks for the post, Brenda. This set looks amazing! I have yet to try PMG and love the colors in this set. The travel-friendly primer and setting powder are great to take along. The gold touch eclat was in a previous luxe box and I really like it. I hope there are enough for everyone who wants one and Sephora does more like this.

I am SOOO excited, was able to get one, AND a December Play! bag as a promo.  Looking forward to trying the lippies, esp the PMG.  And the contents of the Play! bag (my teenage daughter "claimed" my Play! bag, so maybe now I'll get the chance to try some of those products).  

@Amakened wrote:
Thanks for the post, Brenda. This set looks amazing! I have yet to try PMG and love the colors in this set. The travel-friendly primer and setting powder are great to take along. The gold touch eclat was in a previous luxe box and I really like it. I hope there are enough for everyone who wants one and Sephora does more like this.

@Amakened Oh I'm excited for you to try some PMG! And totally agree with @cianni, lol it can be a dangerous thing but the formula is truly amazing 🙂

@Amakened Be careful, PMG is a slippery slope 😂😂😭 me at 19: “$18 for a lipgloss????? No way”. Me at 26: “$52 for a lipstick?? Ok pat, I’ll take 5”

Lol!  I have a decent amount of lippies but am on a quest for HG moisture and color combo that works on hurried no-time-for-liner days yet makes me look not-iron-deficient.  Is PMG the answer?  I would love to try that mini and see, but will be careful to avoid embarking on a slippery slope.  From the size of your collection, I'm motivated to try the mini in this set.  Price will be an influence, though.  Can't wait to see the price point!#

@Amakened The pigment is incredible and the staying power!! You’re gonna love 🤗 luckily the PMG 3 mini set seems to be in stock all the time these days, I was one of the frantic refreshers trying to get my hands on one a few months ago 😂

@Amakened Not to be an enabler but Pat McGrath lipglosses are the best that I have tried. They apply smoothly and are not sticky. 

Also, YSL Touché Eclat Blur primer is my go to. 

App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

What a tempting set, I only have one of the lip products and I love the mascara and powder.

Gorgeous set, nice selection of products @BrendaBT!

@BrendaBT What a nice set! I love the hourglass powder!

I love the lip colour choices in this set @BrendaBT  Beautiful 

@BrendaBT What will the price be?  This looks awesome!

64 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 56987.jpg
  • 78965412365475212.jpg
  • 789654.jpg
testing