Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

App-First Sneak Peek 1/23

Happy Monday! I know we haven’t done an app-first sneak in a while but this week is so exciting that we had to share with you guys. The new Sephora Favorites Kit, Luxe at Sephora is coming to the Sephora App this Wednesday 1/23, before anywhere else, and will be available in the US and Canada.

78965412365475212.jpg

56987.jpg

The packaging is very classy with a white box decorate with a red bow. It comes with three deluxe lip products: Armani Beauty Lip Maestro Liquid Matte Lipstick 501 Casual Pink  -501, Pat McGrath Labs- Matte Trance Lipstick in Flesh 3, and TOM FORD Lip Color Lipstick 03 CasablancaThey are all beautiful different pink shades with very long-lasting formulas. 

It also includes a deluxe size DIOR - Diorshow Mascara in 90 Pro black and, as many of you already know, you can’t go wrong with Dior Mascara. It adds volume to the lashes without making them stiff. You also will receive a deluxe Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent, which I know as a community favorite, so I was excited to test this out. I love how lightweight is it and also noticed there was no flashback in my photos. And last but not least, one of my own personal holygrail products, the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Blur Face Primer Blur Primer Gold. I use this primer almost every single day under foundation or just by itself. I love how soft and poreless my skin looks when I use this primer. It does contain tiny sparkles, which give a glowy, natural finish.

Do you have a favorite luxe product? Show & Tell!

App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

I think I have three of the products already and the cost is quite a bit more than previous luxe boxes. I do enjoy Luxe boxes/kits. I was thrilled to see YSL Volupte in Give Me Gloss. If you haven't ever used it I fully encourage you to do so. Sephora, Please work on getting a mini set of Volupte products!!! Also, a Givenchy Rouge mini set with the liquid, balm and lipstick would be great. Really wish YSL would not have come out with the mini Tatouage set they did and would have done a Volupte sampler.

I'm sure it will come out after I've spent all my money. 😶

I'm sure it will come out after I've spent all my money. 😶

Re: App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

I was able to grab this set and I absolutely think it’s worth the value, especially as someone who rarely uses up products. If you were to purchase these all full sized it would be at least $200 (if I did my math right... it’s possible I didn’t!). I have wanted to try Tom Ford and PMG lipsticks for a long time, just haven’t because I couldn’t bring myself to purchase at the pricepoint. This gives you a chance to try higher end items without breaking the bank. Each items works out to about $7.50. If anyone was looking at the PMG minis, they are the same size, 3 for $25, or just over $8. The primer, mascara, and powder are perfect for travel, you need travel sized items anyway. And you can’t get them for $7.50 on their own. I say bravo to Sephora for putting this set together. If your only issue is price, don’t buy it and move on. Otherwise, I think it’s a fantastic offer. 

I didn't have a chance to buy this set because i have never seen them in stock for Canada, but the reviews are in and seems like this set doesn't worth 54 CAD plus tax. Oh well.

This price point though.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ I would have bought it if at least one is full size, or at the very least the hourglass powder is an actual

mini size ($18 for 0.07oz)

RE: App-First Sneak Peak 1/23

I think this is one of the best most recent favourites sets from Sephora, unfortunately I already own most of these products so I’ll be skipping. Love the lip colours!

I love love love this set! Unfortunately, I am not able to purchase this one as I just spent way too much money for my birthday, but I am so excited for everyone that was able to pick one of these sets up! It is an amazing deal full of some of (what I think are) the BEST products!! I am so thankful Sephora has been listening to their customers regarding these types of things! Super excited to see what is to come in the future!!!

@BrendaBT this is a truly beautiful set! Absolutely more luxe than any previous sets I’ve purchased. This shows me Sephora is listening to the customers and is going in the right direction Hope there will be future luxury boxes with fantastic brands such as Dior, Hourglass, Anything by Chanel, YSL, and other Armani products. 💎 So refreshing to see items we don’t usually see in past boxes (aside from the primer which is truly lovely and no complaints on that). Love it! Thank you! 🙂 Whomever curated this, thank you and keep it up please! Cheers‘ xoxo

it is available still in the us but not for us Canadian

Ok Canadian ladies I see you... it went OOS before my low-buy willpower started to wane. So happy/jealous for everyone who scooped one!

It's currently in stock for me on the app. I tried seeing if I could post a link but when I view it on the computer the add to basket is shaded out. 

The only way to purchase it from desktop is to add it to your cart on the app then complete check out on desktop. I've done that with every in app exclusive. Including this one. It's still in stock as of 7:45 AM PST.

Thank you for the update @Kim888. Hopefully I will be able to purchase this set.

I tried on my app now and it was working. It's not OOS.

Could someone be kind enough to post a link here to this?  Also, it would be great if someone would post the cost once they find out.  Thank you!

@tsavorite It's $45 (US) and currently showing on the home page of the app. 

If anyone wants it.  I just updated the Sephora App and it still shows in stock at 2:45 am PST.

Nice set but OOS right at midnight PST! 🙄 not sure how that is possible that it could be all ordered in less than 1 minute after it becomes available. Maybe Sephora should set a limit per customer, that way it will give others a chance. This happens way too many times,especially with weekly wows. It’s almost easier to get a hot band/artist concert tickets than makeup these days. It boggles my mind, just saying! 🤔

i set alarm at 3 30 am et. I just woke up now and it is oos. 😞

yes I am in On, Canada.

yes I am in On, Canada.
64 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 56987.jpg
  • 78965412365475212.jpg
  • 789654.jpg
testing