Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

BIC Product Tag TrainBIC Product Tag Train Choo-choo! Conductor @AlexBT here, inviting you to all aboard the Tag Train! When it comes to beauty products, the BIC’s knowledge has no limits, so we thought it would be fun to put our beauty brains to the test with a product tag game! Super easy, super silly = nonstop beauty fun.

Basically, reply with a product tag that starts with the last letter of the previous product tagged. For example, if someone tags Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit -- that ends with an R, so then it’s your turn to respond with a product tag that starts with an R, like RMS BEAUTY - Beauty Oil. Then, since that ends with an L, the next person will tag something that starts with an L!

How to Play: Scroll down to find the most recent comment – the first one directly below this main post, and take your turn by hitting reply on this main post (instead of replying directly to that person’s comment). Don’t forget to tag the person you’re responding to, though, so we can keep track of whose tag you’re replying to. Bonus points if you have something fun to say about the product you’re tagging! 😊 Note: Repeat tags are inevitable the longer the train gets - just try to avoid repeating a product within the same page you're on!

I’ve kicked things off in a separate reply below – don’t forget to respond by replying to this main post instead of my reply. Let’s see how long we can keep this train on the tracks!

Re: All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

@mandicherri m is for Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Springtime In A Park Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz/ 100 mLthe scent on this is perfect for spring! Next letter is "E" 

All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

@SportyGirly215 M is for https://m.sephora.com/product/kush-lip-balm-P440645?icid2=products grid440645&skuId=2169266 After finding this product I'm in love!! This balm makes my lips feel super soft and smells great. (I've got green dragon🐉) Apparently it's not letting me tag..ugh. Next letter is M.

@treestar86 L is for L'OCCITANE - Shea Butter Foot Cream

I love how hydrating it is. At night I like to mix some Beauty oil with the foot cream and wear my Bath and Body Works Shea butter socks for extra hydration and pampering.  Next letter is M

@fatimamummy Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL I have a mini bottle but haven't tried it yet, but it looks and sounds nice...

next L

@MlleCC  N is for NARS - Blush No matter how many brands of blushes I try, no one seems to surpass my love for Nars blushes, They are that good.

NARS sure does make some great blushes @fatimamummy! 💗 Are there any shades that you are particularly fond of?

@itsfi  There are many but if I have to name one that is my most favourite, it would be ISADORA form Nars x Sara Moon collection.

That entire collection is so pretty @fatimamummy!

@itsfi  True. It was one of the best collabs.

@itsfi , Y is for Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain 101 Chrome Red Clash, although I love the other formulations in the YSL Lip Stain family just as much. Normally, I prefer lip products in bullet format, but YSL Lip Stain formulas are really special -- long-lasting, wears evenly, and comes in a variety of finishes. "N" is next!

@XxAudreyxX

E is for ELLIS BROOKLYN - Rrose Eau de Parfum Travel Spray, a lovely fruity-floral. It’s one of the many great scents from this brand!

Up next, “Y”.

@melash L is for Lunar Beauty Moon Spell Eyeshadow Palette 🔮. For some reason it wouldn’t let me tag it. The packaging on this palette is gorgeous and the eyeshadows are apply and wear beautifully. I also a sucker for the fact that the shades are named after pop culture witches 🧙‍♀️. Next letter up is “E”.

@RebeccaBT   U is for Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Perversion. My all time fave, goes on super easy and great color collection. Next letter is l.

@greeneyedgirl107 
K is for KOPARI - Coconut Melt that has been doing wonders for my skin (and my hubby’s) for a couple of years now.

Next up is ‘T’ 🚂🚂

@gonerogue I bought this ages ago, when I saw it first on QVC; Sephora had it, but I hadn't noticed them publicizing it until later.  Anyway, I've yet to use it.  Have you tried it on your hair?  I bought it specifically for that purpose, but have been too hesitant that it'd be too heavy.

@greeneyedgirl107  Oh no, I don’t use it on my hair. I have fine hair so I feel like it will weigh it down. I only use it on my body right after a shower when my skin is still damp.

Hi @gonerogue,

That is a great product! T is for tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint Bestie. It is one of my most comfortable liquid lipsticks! 

Next up is the letter "U"

Best,
Rebecca 

@MlleCC "K" is for Kérastase Discipline Smoothing Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair 6.8 oz/ 200 mL which is a hair mask I'm really looking forward to trying - once the April sale comes!  I heard about it on BIC, and I think the name really gets at what I'm trying to accomplish.

Next letter up is "K" again!  🙂

@naturalooks15 , L is for LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original. Doesn't quite unseat the Bite Agave Lip Mask as my all-time lip care favorite, but I was super-surprised at how moisturizing this was. A great value and great option for those who prefer lighter-weight lip balms without compromising on moisture. "K" next!

@itsfi  I had no idea and thought they chose the color because diya pretty, will have to look into it.

I is for Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL which has become a permanent park of my routine now after trying it last Mar,2019. I use it every morning and evening and like it more than any other oil. This replace DE Marula that I was using for 2 years prior. This one sinks in completely and just made my skin feel like baby’s skin.

@SportyGirly125 

I’d never heard of Japanese purple rice until TATCHA - The Dewy Skin Cream Mini. My skin really likes this moisturizer when the weather is cool / cold and I’m happy Sephora is carrying the mini size now.

Next up, “I”.

1,795 Replies
Photos19
  • BIC Product Tag Train
  • 25B6037D-67C0-45F6-8247-7F1F294C2A6F.png
  • 51C71B1B-7AAB-40EF-BE39-6523FE28F6E1.jpeg
  • 5BB3E371-3F20-49AB-9D2F-3078E9E8543E.jpeg
  • F185FE65-A420-4659-A506-37AACE858368.jpeg
  • 5E403E1F-EBE4-41CD-BB06-4DE0A6A26CD5.jpeg
  • DBCBE215-5F54-42AC-9CF4-6E6B778F49AE.jpeg
  • 11BA9109-C34B-44EA-966F-587CBF9FD73D.jpeg
  • E7686666-0163-4245-823F-7ED7B8DEDD03.jpeg