Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

BIC Product Tag TrainBIC Product Tag Train Choo-choo! Conductor @AlexBT here, inviting you to all aboard the Tag Train! When it comes to beauty products, the BIC’s knowledge has no limits, so we thought it would be fun to put our beauty brains to the test with a product tag game! Super easy, super silly = nonstop beauty fun.

Basically, reply with a product tag that starts with the last letter of the previous product tagged. For example, if someone tags Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit -- that ends with an R, so then it’s your turn to respond with a product tag that starts with an R, like RMS BEAUTY - Beauty Oil. Then, since that ends with an L, the next person will tag something that starts with an L!

How to Play: Scroll down to find the most recent comment – the first one directly below this main post, and take your turn by hitting reply on this main post (instead of replying directly to that person’s comment). Don’t forget to tag the person you’re responding to, though, so we can keep track of whose tag you’re replying to. Bonus points if you have something fun to say about the product you’re tagging! 😊 Note: Repeat tags are inevitable the longer the train gets - just try to avoid repeating a product within the same page you're on!

I’ve kicked things off in a separate reply below – don’t forget to respond by replying to this main post instead of my reply. Let’s see how long we can keep this train on the tracks!

Re: All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

She needs to offer some of her scents on a permanent basis @itsfi.

@Loretta55, I is for ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Skincare Foundation Kokkini ST12; on my list to buy as soon as I figure out the right shade...

Next is J.

@Loretta55 I love this primer! I had heard products claim to "blur pores" but was shocked when this one actually did. I thought that was total bullsh*t until I experienced it happen with this primer.

My mom’s signature scent was Shalimar @sprocketta . She started my love of Guerlain scents. I can’t wear colognes any longer because my husband developed an allergic reaction to fragrances. 

@Loretta55 that's a bummer. But I guess it saves money if you're not buying expensive scents. More money for other fun stuff. I will say I do have a bottle of  JO MALONE LONDON - Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne It's a gorgeous scent.

@Loretta55 G is first Gucci Velvet Matte Lipstick 500 Odalie Red Haven't worn it, but I adore a good red.

H is up next.

@sprocketta  F is for FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Stunna New Year Highlighter + Lip Set: Lunar New Year Edition. That red would be perfect for you @sprocketta. Next letter is G.

@GG84 E is first ERBORIAN - CC Cream Radiance Color Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF25

Up next is F

@Loretta55

B is for DIOR - BACKSTAGE Face & Body Foundation, one of my favorites.

Up next is C.

@lmaster  Y is for YUNI - SHOWER SHEETS Large Body Wipes. These shower sheets are huge. I keep a supply of them because they are so easy to use either when you are under the weather or just in a hurry. Next letter is Z.

These Yuni body wipes are fantastic @Loretta55!

@Loretta55 I'm going with X is for SEPHORA COLLECTION - Lilly Lashes x Sephora Collection - Goal Digger Face Palettenext is Y

@AMK721  W is for WANDER BEAUTY - Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara. Next letter is X.

@GG84  V is for Viseart Grande Pro Volume I Eyeshadow Palette 30 x eyeshadows I've had my eye on this for a long time, just can't pull the trigger yet.
Next letter is W.

@Loretta55 

U Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original the first eyeshadow base I ever used. V next. 

Photos19
  • BIC Product Tag Train
  • 25B6037D-67C0-45F6-8247-7F1F294C2A6F.png
  • 51C71B1B-7AAB-40EF-BE39-6523FE28F6E1.jpeg
  • 5BB3E371-3F20-49AB-9D2F-3078E9E8543E.jpeg
  • F185FE65-A420-4659-A506-37AACE858368.jpeg
  • 5E403E1F-EBE4-41CD-BB06-4DE0A6A26CD5.jpeg
  • DBCBE215-5F54-42AC-9CF4-6E6B778F49AE.jpeg
  • 11BA9109-C34B-44EA-966F-587CBF9FD73D.jpeg
  • E7686666-0163-4245-823F-7ED7B8DEDD03.jpeg
  • F994DFB3-124D-4A6C-A642-EC2872776B53.jpeg
  • 021C7514-2F11-4AEF-8E00-D629F34D7E88.jpeg