Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

BIC Product Tag TrainBIC Product Tag Train Choo-choo! Conductor @AlexBT here, inviting you to all aboard the Tag Train! When it comes to beauty products, the BIC’s knowledge has no limits, so we thought it would be fun to put our beauty brains to the test with a product tag game! Super easy, super silly = nonstop beauty fun.

Basically, reply with a product tag that starts with the last letter of the previous product tagged. For example, if someone tags Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit -- that ends with an R, so then it’s your turn to respond with a product tag that starts with an R, like RMS BEAUTY - Beauty Oil. Then, since that ends with an L, the next person will tag something that starts with an L!

How to Play: Scroll down to find the most recent comment – the first one directly below this main post, and take your turn by hitting reply on this main post (instead of replying directly to that person’s comment). Don’t forget to tag the person you’re responding to, though, so we can keep track of whose tag you’re replying to. Bonus points if you have something fun to say about the product you’re tagging! 😊 Note: Repeat tags are inevitable the longer the train gets - just try to avoid repeating a product within the same page you're on!

I’ve kicked things off in a separate reply below – don’t forget to respond by replying to this main post instead of my reply. Let’s see how long we can keep this train on the tracks!

Re: All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

@Loretta55 K is for KITSCH - Netflix

It won’t tag all the words and it’s out of stock now. 

I love their hair products and was so glad they came out with a collab for the movie.  Next letter is T 25B6037D-67C0-45F6-8247-7F1F294C2A6F.png

@AlexBT @SportyGirly125 Kosas Color and Light Cream Blush & Highlight Duo

I am currently obsessed with this brand so had a hard time picking an item from the line.  But I am currently loving how soft and pretty the 8th muse and velvet melon look ( Tropic equinox is next!). Clean, and also comes in softer and higher intensity versions (so different intensities for different skin tones).

Next letter is O

https://www.sephora.com/product/color-light-creme-blush-highlighter-duo-P441886?icid2=products%20gri...

Glad to see you again @meganlisa ! ORIGINS - Dr. Andrew Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Face Mask is a wonderful quick way to get in some morning masking. I apply it before I get in the shower and once I get out I just tissue it off. Just hope that we could find some other letters other than O & K.

@eshoe K is for Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick 01 Too Hot

We received this as a gratis from @TeamBIC last year for Valentines Day. 

Next letter is K again.

@SportyGirly125  Ah, yes! What a great lippie for natural looks. I love using mine on my minimal makeup days ❤️

@eshoe SATURDAY SKIN - Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum is so beautifully moisturizing and lightweight all at the same time.  I’m almost done a bottle and need a new one.  😄
Next up « M »

@heartsmyface so I should be asleep but instead thinking of the next letter MAELYS COSMETICS - B-Tight Lift & Firm Booty Mask not that I’ve tried it but it does sound amusing. Next up “K” 🙃

@eshoe @A booty mask in a jar?!   Haha, i must investigate.  seems like it would be a little impractical for momlife but my curiosity is peaked.  🤔...couldn’t one just use any firming mask on their butt?   

@Ispend2much6 I will go with EVE LOM - 3 Muslin Clothsbecause they are gentle enough for sensitive skin. I believe “S” is up next

@SportyGirly125   R is for Rouge Bunny Rouge.  I love this brand, and I'm really sad that it is no longer sold directly from the US; it now ships from the UK.  It's perfect for me; subtle but not invisible.

Next is "E."

@Ispend2much6 G is for GUERLAIN - Terracotta Bronzing Powder

ever since I saw Desi Perkins rave about it years ago it has been my everyday go to bronzer.  I love how you pick the color based on your hair color.  Next is R

@SportyGirly125   Guerlain does make great bronzers.  I used to use the gel bronzer they made all over my face; it was so natural looking.  Then I would top it off with their powder bronzer in the normal areas.  You have great taste!

@MlleCC   Rouge G.  One of my very first luxe lipsticks that I bought when I had a beauty renaissance and started wearing makeup again after being a new mom.  Fast forward to last month, and I have rediscovered their glorious beauty in the form of their newer shades, which are still very wearable and sophisticated at the same time.

Next up is "G."

@Ispend2much6 Going with GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer because my backup just arrived and it’s a great serum for drier skin and a moisturizer for normal skin:) 

Next up looks like another “R” 

@eshoe   I like the idea of double-duty products! 

Me too @Ispend2much6, especially when I’m too lazy for an actual routine 😉

Sometimes I can use the GR and my skin is satisfied and I’m pretty happy I was able to skip a step:)

I'm late to the fun!

@itsfi , E for EVE LOM - Cleanser.  This is a tried-and-true staple in my skincare line-up.  I love that it can break through some of my more bulletproof sunscreens and deep-cleanse my skin without drying it out.  "R" is next!

@MlleCC, that Eve Lom cleanser was one of the very first cleansers I tried (the other was the Clinique balm) when I first started double cleansing, and brings back memories. 😃

@gonerogue 

B is for BKR - Spiked Lala Glass Water Bottle because drinking enough water is good for keeping our skin hydrated and for our overall heath! 💦 

Let’s go for “E” next! 

@SportyGirly125 
O is for OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g

I love using this on both my scalp and body on my “spa days”. The formula is so unique compared to other scrubs that it literally melts in your hand when it comes into contact with water. It’s great for getting buildup out of my hair and great for exfoliating my body. On top of the benefits, it also smells AMAZING ❤️

Next up is ‘B’

@gonerogue I bought a FS of the OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g this month, the scent is something I look forward to and it makes it such a great experience! 💗

Photos19
  • BIC Product Tag Train
  • 25B6037D-67C0-45F6-8247-7F1F294C2A6F.png
  • 51C71B1B-7AAB-40EF-BE39-6523FE28F6E1.jpeg
  • 5BB3E371-3F20-49AB-9D2F-3078E9E8543E.jpeg
  • F185FE65-A420-4659-A506-37AACE858368.jpeg
  • 5E403E1F-EBE4-41CD-BB06-4DE0A6A26CD5.jpeg
  • DBCBE215-5F54-42AC-9CF4-6E6B778F49AE.jpeg
  • 11BA9109-C34B-44EA-966F-587CBF9FD73D.jpeg
  • E7686666-0163-4245-823F-7ED7B8DEDD03.jpeg
  • F994DFB3-124D-4A6C-A642-EC2872776B53.jpeg
  • 021C7514-2F11-4AEF-8E00-D629F34D7E88.jpeg