Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

BIC Product Tag TrainBIC Product Tag Train Choo-choo! Conductor @AlexBT here, inviting you to all aboard the Tag Train! When it comes to beauty products, the BICโ€™s knowledge has no limits, so we thought it would be fun to put our beauty brains to the test with a product tag game! Super easy, super silly = nonstop beauty fun.

Basically, reply with a product tag that starts with the last letter of the previous product tagged. For example, if someone tags Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit -- that ends with an R, so then itโ€™s your turn to respond with a product tag that starts with an R, like RMS BEAUTY - Beauty Oil. Then, since that ends with an L, the next person will tag something that starts with an L!

How to Play: Scroll down to find the most recent comment โ€“ the first one directly below this main post, and take your turn by hitting reply on this main post (instead of replying directly to that personโ€™s comment). Donโ€™t forget to tag the person youโ€™re responding to, though, so we can keep track of whose tag youโ€™re replying to. Bonus points if you have something fun to say about the product youโ€™re tagging! ๐Ÿ˜Š Note: Repeat tags are inevitable the longer the train gets - just try to avoid repeating a product within the same page you're on!

Iโ€™ve kicked things off in a separate reply below โ€“ donโ€™t forget to respond by replying to this main post instead of my reply. Letโ€™s see how long we can keep this train on the tracks!

Re: All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

@Loretta55 K is for KITSCH - Netflix

It wonโ€™t tag all the words and itโ€™s out of stock now. 

I love their hair products and was so glad they came out with a collab for the movie.  Next letter is T 25B6037D-67C0-45F6-8247-7F1F294C2A6F.png

@AlexBT @SportyGirly125 Kosas Color and Light Cream Blush & Highlight Duo

I am currently obsessed with this brand so had a hard time picking an item from the line.  But I am currently loving how soft and pretty the 8th muse and velvet melon look ( Tropic equinox is next!). Clean, and also comes in softer and higher intensity versions (so different intensities for different skin tones).

Next letter is O

https://www.sephora.com/product/color-light-creme-blush-highlighter-duo-P441886?icid2=products%20gri...

Glad to see you again @meganlisa ! ORIGINS - Dr. Andrew Weil For Originsโ„ข Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Face Mask is a wonderful quick way to get in some morning masking. I apply it before I get in the shower and once I get out I just tissue it off. Just hope that we could find some other letters other than O & K.

@eshoe K is for Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick 01 Too Hot

We received this as a gratis from @TeamBIC last year for Valentines Day. 

Next letter is K again.

@SportyGirly125  Ah, yes! What a great lippie for natural looks. I love using mine on my minimal makeup days โค๏ธ

@eshoe SATURDAY SKIN - Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum is so beautifully moisturizing and lightweight all at the same time.  Iโ€™m almost done a bottle and need a new one.  ๐Ÿ˜„
Next up ยซ M ยป

@heartsmyface so I should be asleep but instead thinking of the next letter MAELYS COSMETICS - B-Tight Lift & Firm Booty Mask not that Iโ€™ve tried it but it does sound amusing. Next up โ€œKโ€ ๐Ÿ™ƒ

@eshoe @A booty mask in a jar?!   Haha, i must investigate.  seems like it would be a little impractical for momlife but my curiosity is peaked.  ๐Ÿค”...couldnโ€™t one just use any firming mask on their butt?   

@Ispend2much6 I will go with EVE LOM - 3 Muslin Clothsbecause they are gentle enough for sensitive skin. I believe โ€œSโ€ is up next

@SportyGirly125   R is for Rouge Bunny Rouge.  I love this brand, and I'm really sad that it is no longer sold directly from the US; it now ships from the UK.  It's perfect for me; subtle but not invisible.

Next is "E."

@Ispend2much6 G is for GUERLAIN - Terracotta Bronzing Powder

ever since I saw Desi Perkins rave about it years ago it has been my everyday go to bronzer.  I love how you pick the color based on your hair color.  Next is R

@SportyGirly125   Guerlain does make great bronzers.  I used to use the gel bronzer they made all over my face; it was so natural looking.  Then I would top it off with their powder bronzer in the normal areas.  You have great taste!

@MlleCC   Rouge G.  One of my very first luxe lipsticks that I bought when I had a beauty renaissance and started wearing makeup again after being a new mom.  Fast forward to last month, and I have rediscovered their glorious beauty in the form of their newer shades, which are still very wearable and sophisticated at the same time.

Next up is "G."

@Ispend2much6 Going with GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer because my backup just arrived and itโ€™s a great serum for drier skin and a moisturizer for normal skin:) 

Next up looks like another โ€œRโ€ 

@eshoe   I like the idea of double-duty products! 

Me too @Ispend2much6, especially when Iโ€™m too lazy for an actual routine ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sometimes I can use the GR and my skin is satisfied and Iโ€™m pretty happy I was able to skip a step:)

I'm late to the fun!

@itsfi , E for EVE LOM - Cleanser.  This is a tried-and-true staple in my skincare line-up.  I love that it can break through some of my more bulletproof sunscreens and deep-cleanse my skin without drying it out.  "R" is next!

@MlleCC, that Eve Lom cleanser was one of the very first cleansers I tried (the other was the Clinique balm) when I first started double cleansing, and brings back memories. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@gonerogue 

B is for BKR - Spiked Lala Glass Water Bottle because drinking enough water is good for keeping our skin hydrated and for our overall heath! ๐Ÿ’ฆ 

Letโ€™s go for โ€œEโ€ next! 

@SportyGirly125 
O is for OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g

I love using this on both my scalp and body on my โ€œspa daysโ€. The formula is so unique compared to other scrubs that it literally melts in your hand when it comes into contact with water. Itโ€™s great for getting buildup out of my hair and great for exfoliating my body. On top of the benefits, it also smells AMAZING โค๏ธ

Next up is โ€˜Bโ€™

@gonerogue I bought a FS of the OUAI Cleansing Scalp & Body Sugar Scrub 8.8 oz/ 250 g this month, the scent is something I look forward to and it makes it such a great experience! ๐Ÿ’—

Photos19
  • BIC Product Tag Train
  • 25B6037D-67C0-45F6-8247-7F1F294C2A6F.png
  • 51C71B1B-7AAB-40EF-BE39-6523FE28F6E1.jpeg
  • 5BB3E371-3F20-49AB-9D2F-3078E9E8543E.jpeg
  • F185FE65-A420-4659-A506-37AACE858368.jpeg
  • 5E403E1F-EBE4-41CD-BB06-4DE0A6A26CD5.jpeg
  • DBCBE215-5F54-42AC-9CF4-6E6B778F49AE.jpeg
  • 11BA9109-C34B-44EA-966F-587CBF9FD73D.jpeg
  • E7686666-0163-4245-823F-7ED7B8DEDD03.jpeg
  • F994DFB3-124D-4A6C-A642-EC2872776B53.jpeg
  • 021C7514-2F11-4AEF-8E00-D629F34D7E88.jpeg