Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

BIC Product Tag TrainBIC Product Tag Train Choo-choo! Conductor @AlexBT here, inviting you to all aboard the Tag Train! When it comes to beauty products, the BIC’s knowledge has no limits, so we thought it would be fun to put our beauty brains to the test with a product tag game! Super easy, super silly = nonstop beauty fun.

Basically, reply with a product tag that starts with the last letter of the previous product tagged. For example, if someone tags Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit -- that ends with an R, so then it’s your turn to respond with a product tag that starts with an R, like RMS BEAUTY - Beauty Oil. Then, since that ends with an L, the next person will tag something that starts with an L!

How to Play: Scroll down to find the most recent comment – the first one directly below this main post, and take your turn by hitting reply on this main post (instead of replying directly to that person’s comment). Don’t forget to tag the person you’re responding to, though, so we can keep track of whose tag you’re replying to. Bonus points if you have something fun to say about the product you’re tagging! 😊 Note: Repeat tags are inevitable the longer the train gets - just try to avoid repeating a product within the same page you're on!

I’ve kicked things off in a separate reply below – don’t forget to respond by replying to this main post instead of my reply. Let’s see how long we can keep this train on the tracks!

Re: All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

I've pretty much stopped buying makeup, @veronika23 - I barely use any now and it will take years to finish what I already have. I'm not as good about waiting to open up new products, especially if it's something I'm really curious to try. I'm finding new ways to use existing stuff to get through it quicker, which is helping.

Same @eshoe. I've also been good at not buying as much new things in skincare too... trying to finish what I have but some I gave away...  It's definitely hard not opening up new things. I still have some minis from last year that I wanted to try that I haven't opened yet. Oy! 😄  How are you using your products? Like using it on your hands/body? That's what I do when the product doesn't wow me and I want to finish it. 😄

Yep, @veronika23 -exfoliating scrubs for body in the shower, richer moisturizers/sleeping masks for my feet and thinner moisturizers for body lotion. I’ve gotten better about buying chemical vs physical exfoliating products but still have a backlog that needs to be used up. I was never into body scrubs but now I love them, too, so that helps:D 

@eshoe  oh yes I've used facial scrubs in the shower too... although I prefer something with more grit... I love body scrubs! Those are totally part of my routine. I don't think I've ever used thinner moisturizers as body lotion before but definitely have done the feet one. I just hate wearing socks so I don't often use cream on my feet... although I should. 😄  Good way of using up those products!

@veronika23 so weird, I was totally adverse to them until recently. Had a scrub in a beauty box that I loved the scent of but just didn’t care to go through the hassle of scrubbing in the shower. 

Next, I’m stuck with some good quality exfoliants that my face can’t handle, but my elbows love. Now I’m motoring through products and could not be happier because they would have gone unused. 

have you found a body scrub you love yet ?

@eshoe  that's awesome! So glad you found a way to use those up. 🙂

Oh yes!!! While I like to try new ones here and there my staple is The Body Deli Tahitian Vanilla. I use the soap, the scrub, the lotion and cream... well alternate between lotion and cream.  I love their products and have been using them for years now. Of course I sometimes switch it up to see what else is out there but always come back to this. Trying to remember what else I've tried and liked... the scrub from Barefoot Venus was pretty good too and I've also liked in the past the Fresh Seaberry exfoliating soap... haven't used it in a while though and IIRC it made the shower floor slippery. 😄

I’ll play @KatieBT. Natasha Denona Mini Glam Eyeshadow Palette 0.028 oz x 5/ 0.79 g. My coworker saw me wearing a couple of shades from this palette and she asked me to purchase it for her. 

Second try here, wasn’t quite as fast as @KatieBT 😉 For an “N” I am going with KAJA - Netflix To All the Boys P.S. I Still Love You Set

Next up, need a “T”!

@AlexBT me me me!!

RMS BEAUTY - Un Cover-Up Concealer/Foundation - I chose this product because I'm lacking creativity at the moment (Friday brain, anyone?) and the letter R is very clearly the first letter of RMS.

Whoever goes next - please tag me when you hit post on the original thread - I want to make sure I see the product you tag starting with "N" 🙂 

@KatieBT The 1st thing that came to mind is NARS Lipstick Dolce Vita I wanted it to be the NARS audacious, but I couldn't seem to tag it. Which is funny as I only have a couple samples. Anyway, someone else is it now! Fun!

The train has left the station! Kicking things off with my new holy grail from Mother herself: PAT McGRATH LABS Sublime Perfection Concealer M17

Who's jumping on board? 🙂

4 Replies
Photos19
  • BIC Product Tag Train
  • 25B6037D-67C0-45F6-8247-7F1F294C2A6F.png
  • 51C71B1B-7AAB-40EF-BE39-6523FE28F6E1.jpeg
  • 5BB3E371-3F20-49AB-9D2F-3078E9E8543E.jpeg
  • F185FE65-A420-4659-A506-37AACE858368.jpeg
  • 5E403E1F-EBE4-41CD-BB06-4DE0A6A26CD5.jpeg
  • DBCBE215-5F54-42AC-9CF4-6E6B778F49AE.jpeg
  • 11BA9109-C34B-44EA-966F-587CBF9FD73D.jpeg
  • E7686666-0163-4245-823F-7ED7B8DEDD03.jpeg