Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

BIC Product Tag TrainBIC Product Tag Train Choo-choo! Conductor @AlexBT here, inviting you to all aboard the Tag Train! When it comes to beauty products, the BIC’s knowledge has no limits, so we thought it would be fun to put our beauty brains to the test with a product tag game! Super easy, super silly = nonstop beauty fun.

Basically, reply with a product tag that starts with the last letter of the previous product tagged. For example, if someone tags Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Hot Chocolit -- that ends with an R, so then it’s your turn to respond with a product tag that starts with an R, like RMS BEAUTY - Beauty Oil. Then, since that ends with an L, the next person will tag something that starts with an L!

How to Play: Scroll down to find the most recent comment – the first one directly below this main post, and take your turn by hitting reply on this main post (instead of replying directly to that person’s comment). Don’t forget to tag the person you’re responding to, though, so we can keep track of whose tag you’re replying to. Bonus points if you have something fun to say about the product you’re tagging! 😊 Note: Repeat tags are inevitable the longer the train gets - just try to avoid repeating a product within the same page you're on!

I’ve kicked things off in a separate reply below – don’t forget to respond by replying to this main post instead of my reply. Let’s see how long we can keep this train on the tracks!

Re: All Aboard the Tag Train: Play Along to See How Many Products You Can Name!

@itsfi N for Natasha Denona Sunrise Eyeshadow Palette 0.67 oz/ 19.25g because I am so over the cold winter weather and can’t wait for some warm summer rays ☀️💛😎!!

Next up is “E” 😊

Nice “N” choice @XxAudreyxX; love the reason you picked it too! 😃

It took me a while to try it but since then I’ve really been loving Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain 101 Chrome Red Clash! Have you tried this lippie @SportyGirly125? Nos. 7 & 23 are faves. Next up, “N” 

Looove this game @AlexBT! 💗💗

@itsfi I think I might have tried a sample but I am not really into liquid lipsticks or lip stains. 

@eshoe I love KOPARI - Coconut Lip Glossyit’s such a great everyday hydrating balm. Next up is “Y”

@faeriegirl  I am SOOO ready for spring too. I'm going to go with Youth to the People's Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi (that's quite a long name to type out). This is one of my favorite moisturizers. My sensitive skin loves it. 

Next up, "I"...

Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL

Oooooh ok I’ll take it, @PrettyPaint! “I” for NEST NEW YORK - Indigo Rollerball because it’s a fun spring scent! Ok next up, “K” again😉

@sonnydee  M for MAISON MARGIELA - 'REPLICA' Springtime In A Park Eau de Toilette Travel Spray because I am so ready for spring! Next letter up is a Y.

O for OMOROVICZA - Thermal Cleansing BalmWouldnt bring up the moor mud mask. Guess they don't carry it anymore? 😥@PrettyPaint @ Next up M again

@averylayne  Olaplex - Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3!!! I love the whole line, but this is still probably my favorite. It keeps my highlights nice and healthy. Next up? I assume we are skipping the 3, so I guess "O" again??

Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL

@PrettyPaint great choice!

@sonnydee hope I'm doing this right... LIVING PROOF - Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo. Gets me to day 3 easily, day 4 is questionable 😅 .  Next letter O?

@averylayne took me a minute to figure it out! Living proof full sh & cond is great too

@sonnydee oooh I like the volume blast too

M for MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Re(cover) Hydrating Coconut Lip Oilthis keeps going out of stock. So glad i got mine early @AlexBT @BrendaBT. Next one, an L

@veronika23  Thanks for that, I was totally thinking of KILIAN - Princess Eau de Parfum! The next letter would be an "M" I'm so excited to see what product it will be! 🙂 🙂

@eshoe  I'm going with Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL! Love that one!

Next one needs a K! Maybe like a fragrance brand that starts with a K...

Me too, @veronika23 kinda feel like you were reading my mind...I’m almost finished with another FS and debating on which to replace it with🤔

@eshoe  what did you have in mind to replace it with?  Maybe by the fall I'd be able to get it... still working through all my stuff. 😄

Not sure yet, @veronika23, although I do miss the Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL because it’s just pleasant to use. Still have my eyes in the Mahalo, still waiting for something in a smaller jar because it takes me forever to finish even a DS! 

@eshoetakes me forever lately too to finish anything. I've tried not opening stuff until I finish some of what's open... mini/ds are a perfect size!

Photos19
  • BIC Product Tag Train
  • 25B6037D-67C0-45F6-8247-7F1F294C2A6F.png
  • 51C71B1B-7AAB-40EF-BE39-6523FE28F6E1.jpeg
  • 5BB3E371-3F20-49AB-9D2F-3078E9E8543E.jpeg
  • F185FE65-A420-4659-A506-37AACE858368.jpeg
  • 5E403E1F-EBE4-41CD-BB06-4DE0A6A26CD5.jpeg
  • DBCBE215-5F54-42AC-9CF4-6E6B778F49AE.jpeg
  • 11BA9109-C34B-44EA-966F-587CBF9FD73D.jpeg
  • E7686666-0163-4245-823F-7ED7B8DEDD03.jpeg
  • F994DFB3-124D-4A6C-A642-EC2872776B53.jpeg
  • 021C7514-2F11-4AEF-8E00-D629F34D7E88.jpeg