Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

5/17 Weekly Wow

Happy Tuesday everyone! All month of May Weekly Wows are going to be BOGO offers, it is something new the team is trying out, however it is not permanent. As always we appreciate your feedback and are working hard to improve our offers by seeing what works and what doesn’t. The BOGOs are of great value and we hope you enjoy.

Reminders:

• As stated in previous posts, the Weekly Wow program is only offered in the US (online and in-store)
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!Boscia.jpg

Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask and Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask

For this week's BOGO when you buy a full size Boscia Black Luminizing mask, you get a limited edition full size Boscia Pink Luminizing mask for free. These masks are made with activated black charcoal to purify, detoxify and brighten the skin. @KatieBT and I previously reviewed them and loved them. Boscia Luminizing Black Charcoal Mask is already one of my favorite masks especially when my skin starts looking a little dull, this mask makes it look brighter and softer right after peeling it off.

Who has tried Boscia Luminizing Charcoal Mask? Show & Tell!

Re: 5/17 Weekly Wow

This one intrigues me, I’ll have to look into it

5/17 Weekly Wow

Love this product😍

5/17 Weekly Wow

meh....i really wish if you do b1g1 that you would put out maybe a skin care item, a makeup item, etc ..ive only bought 1 may weekly wows , and usually I spend a lot of money buying the deals that week....guess this saves me money though.

@fieldsofclover

How's that for some timing? It's almost spooky 🤡

@RGbrown My life is definitely a weird TV show, so this works 😂

46 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Boscia.jpg
testing