Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

$25, $20, or $15 OFF is coming!

I just saw someone received the dollars off code in the mail, and I'm looking forward to receive mine in the mail or email soon.

The dollars discount for each level:

BI: $15 OFF $50, Dec. 1 - Dec. 12

VIB: $20 OFF $50, Dec. 1 - Dec. 13

VIBR: $25 OFF $50, Nov. 30 - Dec. 13

Code: 2017Reward

Code is the same for BI, VIB, and VIBR.

Tags:

RE: Re: $25, $20, or $15 OFF is coming!

Check your account settings, there is an option to check that you want to receive physical mail. Hope that helps!

Re: $25, $20, or $15 OFF is coming!

I haven't  the last 2 years, before I was receiving, not anymore. To be honest, I almost missed these bonuses, just because I didn't receive physical cards and didn't know until a friend told me.

Honestly Im really bummed that its a promo code this year and not a gift card code. Why do this Sephora? Peoples main complaint on here is that we can’t stack codes, so when the one deal for the year comes around we get excited that we can use a promo code with it, you take it away?

I also liked it because I had some friends which wouldn’t use their code and theyd give it to me to help me out with Christmas costs. This ain’t cool at all.

I get excited this time each year to get one of the 25 Delights items AND use the $15 gift card, but since they changed it to a coupon code I could only choose one.. 

Real bummer!

I have a 10% discount coupon for VIB that i wanted to stack with the 20$ off ... guess its not happening 😞

I couldn't agree more!!

Agreed @sabrinas. When we had the special code you could use it once online and once in store in JCP. Now I'm guessing that loophole has been closed. Guess I'll order the NARS lipstick I wanted directly from their website and forego the Sephora masks I was going to get to meet the $50 mark at the Sephora in JCP and stick to just getting one thing online. Sephora's loss 😤

So we can use it twice on 1 account? One online and another in jcp stores? 

Agreed - it’s really disappointing 😞

I couldn't agree with you more, @sabrinas. This change may be the most disappointing to me yet. One of the best things about this promo used to be that since it was a gift card code you could still use a promo... but that no longer appears to be the case!

I feel the same way about it. I think they did it so people couldn’t pass the codes to a friend if they weren’t using it. One benefit is if someone does not receive their code they can find it online but I really feel it was for the first reason.

I posted a snap of my card (Rouge version) over in the Canadian promo codes thread, re-posting here:

2017REWARD.jpg

Thank you!! 🇨🇦😊👍

I got my $25off today in the mail... Excited to use it....

I never get physical mail from Sephora. I wonder how some people do?

Anonymous Insider

Please check your mailing address if it’s correct . If not email them . They are very vocal and do respond to emails , if not call. You have access to 24/7 hotline as Rouge !! 

❤️

Look in your account settings under email & mail preferences. I was wondering why I didn't receive physical mail at my new address despite having contacted customer service to have my address changed, until I saw in my settings that they didn't change it under mail preferences.

RE: $25, $20, or $15 OFF is coming!

I'll be looking for it!!! I almost just ordered but I'll wait another couple days. Thanks for the info.
38 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • 2017REWARD.jpg
testing