Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Posting all products that you see new on Sephora (though sometimes elsewhere as well).  I will heart all posts of something new.  Since the Spring collections are what is showing up, I started a new thread.  I might duplicate a few items from the past thread, sorry if I don't tag those who posted, but I don't want to cross tag just to note that you posted (and thanks for posting!!!).

Re: 2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

@veronika23love you!

Thanks for posting! Interesting.. I am a bit surprised at the blurb claiming her husband created the line..where iirc she said he was just the support and helped market it part time and did just the technical stuff but she formulated it with the lab herself. 

That being said I am a little curious what the hype is about and may try this at some point.

@Anewxa I noticed that too! I thought she did everything for the most part. I guess she's letting her man wear the pants right now LOL 😄

lol @jesscheems ..I guess its a new way to market the product more for an "aww" factor and possibly if she has other things going on to avoid conflict maybe. I had a laugh thinking my own would not set out into the world to look for a solution to say my uneven winged liner 😂

YAS on the Dandelion!!!!  Heart  Thanks @veronika23

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Vol. ll 

http://www.sephora.com/rainforest-the-sea-skin-twinkle-lighting-palette-volume-ii-P416368?skuId=1895...

I bought this palette earlier on and swatched it up against other Tarte highlight palettes: 

Thought I'd throw this video in here to help anyone who wants it out. I have swatches at around 9 ish minutes I think lol. 

@jesscheems Love!!!

Oh thank you @jesscheems !!

Thanks!

@Randell Thanks!  I'm tempted...

@meganlisa it's so beautiful, but I've found Becca doesn't perform as well as Dior highlighters, don't you agree?

If you get this one, would you mind tagging me when you post a review? I'm curious as how does it compare to Glowing Gardens (my highlighting HG 😛 )

@DaintyDiva I will not get this one.  I just got the Kevyn Aucoin Ibiza, which seems a touch warmer, and love that. I'm eyeing the other KA so Becca will have to be a pass (since I bought most of the YSL site a few weeks ago too!).  I did a video of the KA.  I can post that here later.

The KA formula is so luminous that I can't resist them.  Ethereal and lovely.  I got my purple fix from that one.

@meganlisa Thanks for the update, I'll check your channel for the new video 🙂 

Spoiler
funny story: I was waiting for a Bday code from YSL direct to place an order. Two weeks in February and no code, so I went to check my acct there. Well it seems I never gave them my bday date! 😄 lol I updated, but I think it's too late now. But to tell the truth it was a blessing in disguise, so I'm happy for missing the temptation.  
BTW, just I noticed the use of the words "blessing" and "temptation" in one sentence. The moment when 'Cosmetics' becomes a religion 😄 lololol

@DaintyDiva I had no code excuse.  I just bought.  A lot.  Oh well.  And most of it is very "natural" makeup so some will likely think I'm not really wearing much...though it cost a lot.

Blessing, temptation, yes...we know the makeup story.  Hard to take just one!

Ibiza.  I did this instead of the Becca and love it.

@meganlisa IMO the best makeup is the one people can't really tell - they just now you are looking wonderful and think it's all natural 😄  BTW, you are looking great in the video! I love the natural look. Love your review too, as always 🙂

@DaintyDiva Thanks!  And agreed.  That's why we spend so (very, very) much on highlighters.  I also got the new YSL balms and they're so light on me!

Work has been crazy busy so I've been having tough time juggling.  But I always have time for quick highlighter makeup.

If you get the dior (or becca) I'd love to know, and your thoughts.

@meganlisa Ditto!

MUFE is releasing some new products and new shades of their Cover stick. If anyone sees them can they please tag me?

4 Replies
testing