Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Posting all products that you see new on Sephora (though sometimes elsewhere as well).  I will heart all posts of something new.  Since the Spring collections are what is showing up, I started a new thread.  I might duplicate a few items from the past thread, sorry if I don't tag those who posted, but I don't want to cross tag just to note that you posted (and thanks for posting!!!).

Re: 2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

I'm in trouble now:  New Armani Front Row Rouge Sheer Liptick- shade names; one is missing form the photo; photo from Chic Profile-

205- Milano Nude

510- Milano Pink

511- Made in Milano

512- Pink Runway

513- Spotlight

605- Plum Runway

Giorgio-Armani-Spring-2017-Front-Row-Collection-5.jpg

@Ispend2much6 Tempt it!

I am absolutely crazy; I pre-ordered them all. @meganlisa  I told myself it's my birthday gift, along with some Rouge Bunny Rouge items.

@Ispend2much6 So glad you did!  Now you can tell me whether or not I "need" them too!!!

Happy birthday.  When?

@meganlisa  I don't know if I want that responsiblity... 😉  That particular formula is so easy to wear, since the shades are somewhat sheer.

@Ispend2much6 and I love the armani formulas..

Nordstrom has these (and the front row ecstasy lacquers)  shipping march 6. They have the spotlight lipstick as well but not sure if that's the one missing from the photo. 

They say it is a Nordstrom exclusive.

New Viktor&Rolf scent collection. Saks exclusive.

V&R.png

How is one supposed to choose? Why don't they offer a coffret?

@DaintyDiva They definitely look interesting. I can't wait to see swatches.

I'm so, so excited for these!!! When we had the chat with Susanne from Bite, I asked about lip liners and she said they were coming soon 😄

There are almost too many options - I'm not sure which to try first!

@kso1225 I remember you asking about during the chat and thinking it would be cool if Bite introduced lip liners. 🙂

@trishavt good memory! 😄 

I loved their old liners and am so glad they came up with a replacement. Bite is promoting the shea butter in these liners so I'm hoping they'll be moisturizing and good for filling in my lips - my favorite way to wear liners.

Now I just need @bitebeauty or Sephora to swatch them all so I can figure out which ones to get! I already asked Bite to swatch them on IG - maybe I should ask Sephora too.  

@kso1225 I have a good memory when it comes to important things 😉

For some reason haven't invested in lip liners but I do love Bite products so Ill check these out in store and most likely buy one. Im leaning towards Peachy Nude and Nude Pink. Colors my moocher sister will not steal from me! 😛

Swatches would definitely be great! I prefer testing things out in store but it doesn't hurt to get a preview as well.

@trishavt that's a good point. I do prefer seeing them in person, but I remember having a hard time tracking down the Bite Multisticks even well after their in store release date.  Eventually I found an awesome SA who was willing to look through their stock in the back and let me swatch them and buy some.

Bite posted the note below on IG about a sneak peek of them being in store, but I don't know what they mean by "part of a lip animation." I'm hoping it means a few of the pencils are in store, just not with the rest of the Bite collection.

@KatieBT - do you know what the note in Bite's IG means? And do you know when the full collection will be in store?

Bite IG.jpg

I have both and they are really nice products but practically speaking, for me, I am not a fan of the packaging to actually use (gorgeous to look at though)

the highlighter is lovely but I figure it will dry out in the jar and is unsanitary. It wouldnt be as beautiful but I would prefer it in a pump. 

Hallelujah having the powder in a smaller package with the colors mixed together but I feel like I need a separate brush. When you open the powder, it is a sifter top with a dense sponge in the lid, the powder is so finely milled that a sponge doesnt work, plus I feel like it could easily open in my bag even though it sort of "locks". 

@lipstick4soul  Thanks for the info!  I really love the packaging of the powder so if it becomes available in Canada I might still get it lol

testing