Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Posting all products that you see new on Sephora (though sometimes elsewhere as well).  I will heart all posts of something new.  Since the Spring collections are what is showing up, I started a new thread.  I might duplicate a few items from the past thread, sorry if I don't tag those who posted, but I don't want to cross tag just to note that you posted (and thanks for posting!!!).

Re: 2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Its a great way to try the product if you are interested @veronika23, just maybe not really for travel. Would love to hear your thoughts if you do!

@lipstick4soul  Thanks! Yeah I wouldn't use it for travel! I guess we shall see if it makes it way here! 🙂

Ooh, I've never tried the Givenchy powders even though I've wanted to, and this travel one is soo pretty! Seriously considering this one.

I'm so tempted to get this highlighter!

@AnneMCC me too!  @veronika23 Thanks!!

I'm so interested because it says you can use it as a body highlighter too..

Marc Jacobs Lip set. In the description, I t says the color of both is Slow Burn. http://www.sephora.com/longwear-lip-set-P416416?skuId=1893395&icid2=%20just%20arrived:p416416

The Givenchy marbled lipstick is now in stock (on the US side at least!). 🙂

http://www.sephora.com/rouge-interdit-satin-lipstick-marble-rouge-revelateur-P416412

Only a few left of these ladies!! I caved on my no buy on lippies and bought one. At least I was able to claim my birthday gift in the process :).

OOS now 😞

@niki172 it's so pretty!  I bought a backup.  Rare that I do so.  Hope you love it!!!

I love these!

Up for pre-order on TF for those who still buy from them direct ....the new cheek and lip palettes

Clinique x Crayola Chubby Sticks. So cute! 🙂

Spoiler

Thanks for the heads up, this set is so stinking cute! And the chubby sticks have a great formula. 

@JayJayyy No problem! There is also a smaller set and they're selling single ones, too. 🙂

Spoiler
Spoiler

2 Replies
testing