Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Posting all products that you see new on Sephora (though sometimes elsewhere as well).  I will heart all posts of something new.  Since the Spring collections are what is showing up, I started a new thread.  I might duplicate a few items from the past thread, sorry if I don't tag those who posted, but I don't want to cross tag just to note that you posted (and thanks for posting!!!).

Re: 2017 Spring Summer Found in the Wild

Wow the colors in the photo look completely different than the ones I've seen in the Viseart thread. I'm debating whether or not to get it. Gorgeous shades though!

Woooh thanks! Question, is it LE? It doesn't say LE on the Sephora page, but I thought on Viseart insta they said it was.

Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo swatches are up on Temptalia.

hourglass_GIRL-lip-stylo_product.jpg

Oh I have to buy the wide awake eye set now,  I love trying eye patch's

Thanks so much @meganlisa!  I'll update my thread with your link 🙂  if only I can remember which has it 😄

Wow, this is great @meganlisa!  So many items I haven't seen and brands I haven't heard of!

@meganlisa  Looking at the timing of your latest posts, I can only imagine how quickly you were typing!  Thank you!

So many new things, all of the time, @Ispend2much6.  Some fun items too!!!  Thanks for the support!

@meganlisa...I also wanted to say thanks... this thread is always super helpful and convenient 😉

@Yuumei You're welcome.  I sometimes get pretty lax (aka busy) and don't post enough.  But sometimes I do better...

OMG! The Loubichrome Nail Polish is here!   Ordering now!  😉

testing