cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

10/26 Weekly Wow!

Hello!

We're back with another Weekly Wow, and this week is all about upping your complexion game. The products listed below will be 50% off starting this Thursday, October 26th! These deals won’t last long, so make sure you snag anything you have your eye on before it’s gone.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder and Cream Contour Kits $40 TO $20

We're throwing it back to our very first Weekly Wow deal! In case you missed out the first time, now is you chance to get your hands on these contour kits. Check out our swatches and reviews here! FYI: These contour kits will be coming to both the US and Canada for Week of Wow!

Stila Correct & Perfect All-In-One Color Correcting Palette $45 to $22.50

stila.JPG

This all-in-one color-correcting palette is great for neutralizing skin tone imperfections. It has five correcting creams to help with hyper-pigmentation, dullness, redness and dark circles. This palette also includes two finishing powders to brighten and set the cream. We’re really big fans of the luxurious, artistic-looking packaging!

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Crème Highlighter $38 to $19

These highlighters are richly pigmented and their creamy formula allows for an easy and buildable application. For full color payoff I recommend using a makeup sponge or pat on with your fingers! There are shades for every skintone which can be used to highlight the high-points of your face. Whether you want a subtle or intense highlight, most of you already know that you can’t go wrong with Becca highlighters! Both the US and Canada will get the Becca highlighters 🙂 
BECCA shimmering skin perfector poured.jpg

@KatieBT wearing Champagne Pop.@KatieBT wearing Champagne Pop.

Complexion Perfection Brush Set $45 to $20

This brush set comes complete with four brushes that can be used to blend out your favorite foundation and concealer. The super soft and dense bristles allow for precise and even application. My personal favorite is the Pointed Foundation Brush, it makes blending my liquid foundation easy and its’ pointed tip worked great for getting coverage under my eyes and around my nose. This brush set is great for all artistry levels and is a great travel companion! This bursh set will also be featured in Canada's Week of Wow!

brush set.JPG

Philosophy The Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel $72 to $36peel.JPG

I got to test this two-step kit out myself and it is everything! The first step to massage the resurfacing peel onto clean, damp skin. After massaging the Vitamin C-packed crystal goodness into my face for a minute my skin actually felt softer! I was already loving step one but when I added the activating gel for step two... Game changer! The gel made my skin feel all warm and tingly (in a good way)! Once I rinsed it off the texture on my face was noticeably smoother. I am definitely going to continue using this as my weekly exfoliator. Bonus! This stuff smells like freshly-cut oranges 🙂

*** UPDATE 10/25 - the following products will be included in Canada's Week of Wow***

What's your favorite Becca highlighter shade? Show & tell!

Also @RachelBT and @KatieBT this thread doesn't show up w...

Also @RachelBT and @KatieBT this thread doesn't show up with a title and doesn't show as being hearted or having responses in the android app. What sure what that is about. When I click the white space it opens fine.

Re: Also @RachelBT and @KatieBT this thread doesn't show up w...

@Lazybeautybeast this was my mistake, it's fixed now! 

Re: 10/26 Weekly Wow!

Ooh...I want to try the Philosophy! And do I need another highlighter? No, but I might not be able to resist the Becca deal.

I'm SO EXCITED about the Philosophy peel!  It's one of my favorites but I tend not to repurchase because of the weighty price tag.  It totally gives you baby-behind skin!

RE: 10/26 Weekly Wow!

Not sure if i should get the ABH powder or cream kit? Has anyone played around with both and liked one formula over the other? thanks!

Re: RE: 10/26 Weekly Wow!

The cream is phenomenal @valxrusso

I like the powder in the Summer... creme in the Winter, w...

I like the powder in the Summer... creme in the Winter, when I'm not so oily.

Hey @valxrusso we tried out the cream and powder and they're both great formulas but I think it comes down to personal preference. I prefer powders because I'm better at using them and @RachelBT prefers the creams because that's what she's used to using.... Very hard to say one is better than the other!

thank you so much! i think im gonna go with the cream since i mainly just use powder, wanna step out of my comfort zone

100% picking up the Philosophy. That peel is amazing but pricy! 

I'm very tempted by the philosophy kit! It looks like it has fantastic reviews - anyone have personal experience?

Absolutely one of my favorite products of all time. 

I really like it. It's one of the few masks or peels that I have a noticeable difference after using. I got it as a part of a philosophy kit last year around Christmas with the moisturizer, face wash and the peel and I love it. A little goes a long way as well - you'd have a good amount of uses. My skin isn't red at all after using it either - and I'm fairly pale and get redness easily. 

I'm tempted by the Becca highlighters! Becca Opal in the pressed formula was my very first foray into highlighters, but I would like to try Rose Gold next -- perhaps the pink tones would make for a more natural-looking transition alongside blush?

Is this the final installment of weekly wow? It's just running through October correct?

I'm wondering the same thing especially because the VIB s...

I'm wondering the same thing especially because the VIB sale starts soon

RE: Re: 10/26 Weekly Wow!

That’s what I’m wondering too.
37 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • BECCA shimmering skin perfector poured.jpg
  • brush set.JPG
  • stila.JPG
  • @KatieBT wearing Champagne Pop.
  • peel.JPG
testing