Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

1/24 Weekly Wow (US ONLY)

It’s that time of the week again!  Weekly Wow is coming on tomorrow, 1/24, so keep reading to find out about this week’s deals! As you know, Canada, has changed from a Weekly Wow promotion to a monthly Week of Wow. Please look out for all the details on next month's Week of Wow in mid-February!

Reminders:                                                                                

• This week's Weekly Wow will be US-only
  • Deals go live each Thursday and most are only on sale for one week only
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

478512.JPG

NUDESTIX - Rock N' Roller Easy Eyeliner Ink Black Moon- $24 $14.50

I was actually hesitant to try this eyeliner because the roller looked like it would be hard to use. However I was surprised and I really like it, it made it easy for me to get the wing I wanted, it was fun to use, and it survived my 9 hour day without melting off my greasy eyelids.  

51.JPG

SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Airbrush Perfector #51(.com ONLY) $34 $17

We reviewed this multi-purpose brush before and we loved it. It is soft and gentle on the skin and can be used with different kinds of formulas like powder, liquid, and/or cream. Not to mention it can be used for an all over the face complexion from foundation to contour, highlighter and blush.

brsh1.JPG

SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Pointed Brow #35$18 $9

This brush has a uniquely shaped head great for applying color to your brows. It helps achieve full natural looking brows easily. It is also great for eyeliner and for eyeshadow details.

wwbsh.JPG

SEPHORA COLLECTION - PRO Allover Shadow Brush #12- $20 $10

This large eye shadow brush can be used to evenly apply pigment to the entire lid. It is great for base colors but no so much for eye shadow detail. And although it is an eye shadow brush I found that it also worked great for under eye powder.

p426331-av-01-thumb450.jpg

Murad Bright Beginning 30 Day Discovery Kit- $48 $29

@KatieBT tried this set, she was excited to test it out because it always gets recommended to her at Sephora when she asks for something that will make a noticeable difference in her scarring. She has tested the MURAD - Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum  before but was excited to try all three products in conjunction. These all smell incredible (like a citrus dream!) yet effective, if you know what I mean. Katie loves the serum and felt like it really made a difference in her acne scars and she is even very tempted to pick up the full-sized bottle. She thought the Murad Essential-C Day Face Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++ moisturizer smells incredible and sits nicely under makeup. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy so perfect for a daytime moisturizer. She thought the MURAD - City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer was a bit thicker and great to apply before bedtime to get some moisture to her thirsty skin. If anyone is looking to brighten or target scarring or dark spots Katie approves and would recommend picking up this set to test out the products before committing to the full-sized products.

p428653-av-01-thumb450.jpg

MURAD - Dr.'s Picks for Radiant Skin- $59 $35.50

I got to test this set for about 3 weeks and did notice it helped even out my skin tone. The MURAD - AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser is gentle enough to use every day, which I really liked, the Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum 1 oz helped with my acne, and some of my acne scars, as for the MURAD - Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 PA+++ which also works as a SPF primer gave me a pore-less complexion, and helped keep my face radiant yet matte. And lastly MURAD - Hydro-Dynamic® Ultimate Moisture is super hydrating and great for day and night time.  Just like Katie I was very satisfy with the results and think it’s a great offer to try out before committing to a full size product.

Do you have a favorite Murad product? Show &Tell!

1/24 Weekly Wow (US ONLY)

warning long AF post!! makes up for never posting, ever. lol I am so sorry but I am so so so disappointed with the extremely limited amount of inventory available w/ the weekly wow items. More so for the obviously more popular items. I literally check it every Tuesday on my lunch break and the items that I live and use, mostly the skincare items, are OUT OF STOCK already. This doesnt apply only for the weekly woes. this applies to reward gifts which in my opinions are seriously lacking appeal lately, and the ones that are hot, the same thing happens, they are immediately sold out. I am 37 have been a beauty Insider for 16 years! i have been a rouge for the last4 this year I dropped down to a VIB bc it is ridiculous and upsetting to see the lack of attention or availability of items that are available to rouge members. we get 1st access for new items, which who cares they order millions of these, what do I care if I have it 3 days sooner than someone else. now, sale items? THAT should be hands down given a priority to rouge and vib members w a limited quantity to purchase allowed, I mean its darn common sense. lol sorry I am just so over it and used to be a strictly Sephora only loyal customer. going to the store the employees avoid you bc they dont want to give u samples. when they do they are so small that it's not even worth the trouble to wait 15 min for someone to actually want to help you. I am super nice and always happy and smiling but I dont know why everyone acts like you're taking away from their personal stock or something. ugh I can go on and on with how things have changed but its not worth it anymore and now I shop all over online w a ton of other online well known beauty sites that actually have a real real rewards program w a ton of freebies, free gifts w purchase, a TON of high end skincare products (75% of my overall beauty purchases) that are ON SALE, and ALL of these items are shockingly IN STOCK! 😂 make sure you shop around for your beauty purchases bc there are way better deals out there!!!! xoxo we are all beautiful, unique, sexy, smart and freakin gorgeous!! lets be kind, authentic, and supporting of eachother bc only when we come together is when the magic will really happen. stop hating on a beautiful girl who loves bright makeup, stop hating on other pretty girls who might not know how to enhance their one of a kind features. stop hating on eachothers looks and support and spread love to all women!!!! cmon girls we are so much better than that!!! girl power forever!!!

Re: 1/24 Weekly Wow (US ONLY)

The Sephora Collection Shadow Brush now seems to be OOS 😞

I love Sephora brushes, but I wanted to pick up another airbrush perfector but too bad out of stock on my store and online yesterday! 

@BrendaBT  - I don't have eyebrows so I draw on my eyebrows.  The Pro Pointed Brow No. 35 is great for smoothing out my brow gel when I put it on a little thick or it goes on clumpy.

@BrendaBT,

The PRO Airbrush Perfector #51 is OOS before 4:30 am PST on Thursday 1/24.

Seriously, this is beyond infuriating, Sephora Canada, you’re laughing at us. Wow. 

I don’t understand why Canada is left out... monthly wow doesn’t roll off the tongue well.

I think they should rebrand the Canadian version to “Monthly Meh!” based on their most recent ‘offerings’ 

Or maybe “Monthly Mickey-take” anybody else got any branding ideas for Canada’s version of weekly wow? 

The Murad sets and eyeliner was actually on sale on Sephora Canada during Boxing week, so I think Sephora is giving the deals we Canadians got to the US. Personally, these deals don't entice me at all, so it's whatever. 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 72 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos5
  • 51.JPG
  • meeee.jpg
  • p426331-av-01-thumb450.jpg
  • p428653-av-01-thumb450.jpg
  • wwbsh.JPG
testing