cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

#ttfn

Hi everyone,

It is with great ambivalence that I report I’m leaving Sephora. I’m moving with my family to Australia. I am excited for the opportunity (my husband got a cool job), but saddened that I will not see you virtually on an ongoing basis.

Sephora has been an unexpected, deeply satisfying place to work. I am so proud of the Beauty Insider Community and cannot wait to see how it grows. I am sincerely impressed by the joyous, uncynical and passionate way you relate about beauty. You taught me: Beauty is universal. It unites. It cuts across. Because of our mutual love for all things beauty (and unicorns), the Sephora BIC truly is this is the nicest place on the internet.

I have many wonderful memories of serving as Sephora’s Chief Community Officer for the last two years, and most of them can be expressed in images. Below please find a selection of my high points, one notable one was our launch party in LA last summer when I got to meet @michelleshops @malday, @jemly, @TopazBeth, @Gwenhwyfar, @ZombieMetroAnt, @angel7495 in person, to name a few. Also many thanks to @veronika23 and those who I didn’t meet in person but spoke to on the phone. Y’all are as lovely IRL as you are online! Interacting with all of you will be my fondest memory of all.

All y'all gorgeous community members. I loved meeting you!All y'all gorgeous community members. I loved meeting you!@brendabt made us plants with the "dry skin" icon@brendabt made us plants with the "dry skin" iconThis power packed Sephora digital team worked so hard on CommunityThis power packed Sephora digital team worked so hard on CommunityI go berzerk for the Warriors with my makeupI go berzerk for the Warriors with my makeupThe team previewed FENTY Stunna and was the first image on the product page!The team previewed FENTY Stunna and was the first image on the product page!The Dream Team at BeautyCon last summerThe Dream Team at BeautyCon last summerWhat our desks actually look like: a mess!What our desks actually look like: a mess!@Alexabt makes her Sephora BIC debut with a wild lip post@Alexabt makes her Sephora BIC debut with a wild lip postI got to hang out with @michelleshops at our March 5th Ave eventI got to hang out with @michelleshops at our March 5th Ave eventAfter 18 months, @katiebt finally teaches this old dog how to "smize"After 18 months, @katiebt finally teaches this old dog how to "smize"

A highlight has been getting to know and admire Sephora execs like Bindu Shah and Calvin MacDonaldA highlight has been getting to know and admire Sephora execs like Bindu Shah and Calvin MacDonald

You are in the outstanding hands of @AlexaBT and @KatieBT.

I am sending love and llamas your way as I depart for my new adventure!

@ShiraBT

P.S. The Sephora BIC is made up of Conversations, Groups, Chat, Reviews and Gallery. How many of these do you visit/participate in regularly? Please challenge yourselves to branch out into all forms of community.

Re: #ttfn

@ShiraBT  You will definitely be missed!! Thanks for all your hard work and great looks you shared with us!!😍 I hope you have a smooth move and great iife in Australia! I'm sure it's going to be an exciting time for you and your family!! Take care and keep in touch!💗

@ShiraBT Thanks for everything, and we will miss you. I bet Australia will be awesome! 

@ShiraBT Best of luck to you!  Thanks for all your hard work and kindness!

Oh my goodness,  Rey sorry to see you go, but super excited for a great opportunity.  Best of luck to you and keep in touch! Thanks for all you’ve done for the community, so glad I got to meet you!

💕❤️🦄🎉😻🍹🍾🧜‍♀️🎨💗 @ShiraBT

Me too @sister13! That was a highlight!

@ShiraBT Awe!!! Going to miss you, but super freaking excited for you! Australia come on!!!! Lucky. And Congrats to your husband on his new job. Hope you stay in touch and show us some of those Aussie brands we don't know.

Thank you for everything @ShiraBT!  Best wishes to you and your family as you start this new and exciting adventure.  You will be missed!  ❤️

Good luck, @ShiraBT! We'll miss you!

@ShiraBT Good luck for your move to Australia. I hope this new chapter of your life brings you all the good things. You will be missed in the community.

Thanks for all that you do @ShiraBT! I'm sure Australia will be great 🙂

bcd9e57b64249497ec22fe80d5f0e018.gif

@ShiraBT  Best wishes to you and your family, and thank you for being such a positive part of BIC. 🙂

First off, thank you for everything you've done for the community, @ShiraBT! You're always so kind and helpful & your makeup looks are always so much fun! I hope we still see you around in the community often and I wish you all the best for your move to Australia! 

Thank you for everything @ShiraBT! You’ve steered the community through some big changes. Wishing you and your husband all the best in Australia! Sounds like an exciting new chapter awaits you 💗

Oh wow @ShiraBT!!! We will miss you dearly. I'm excited for you and your family though.  Best of luck on everything!!!!

You will be missed @ShiraBT 😘 It has been wonderful having you be such a large force behind this community 💜Thank you so much for all of hard work and many laughs you have brought with your wonderful photos and zesty for life! I wish you the best of luck in your exciting move to great land down under 🙏🏻😊💜 xoxo 

@melissapurple22 I loved speaking with you on the phone!

@ShiraBT  Wow! What a wonderful opportunity to live out something new and exciting. I am sure you will love Australia and there is nothing stopping you from visiting this community from across the world.  I wish all the best to you and your family! Hope you stop by in the future to say hi. Best of luck with everything! I'm sure you will love it there!

Image result for goodbye hearts gif

@veronika23 of course somehow you knew I love Totoro!

@ShiraBT  Yes. I know all! lol 😄 😄 😄

Thank you for everything!

Related image

@ShiraBT awe so sad to see you go, but happy to know that you’re on to other wonderful life adventures! It’s been fabulous seeing you in BIC, I especially love all of the different looks you’ve posted using such fun colours!! You will be missed ❤️🌹I hope you and your family enjoy living in Australia 🇦🇺! 😄

40 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos15
  • All y'all gorgeous community members. I loved meeting you!
  • @brendabt made us plants with the "dry skin" icon
  • This power packed Sephora digital team worked so hard on Community
  • I go berzerk for the Warriors with my makeup
  • The team previewed FENTY Stunna and was the first image on the product page!
  • The Dream Team at BeautyCon last summer
  • What our desks actually look like: a mess!
  • @Alexabt makes her Sephora BIC debut with a wild lip post
  • I got to hang out with @michelleshops at our March 5th Ave event
  • After 18 months, @katiebt finally teaches this old dog how to "smize"
  • A highlight has been getting to know and admire Sephora execs like Bindu Shah and Calvin MacDonald
  • bcd9e57b64249497ec22fe80d5f0e018.gif
  • IMG_5594.jpg
  • ShiraBT.png
testing