Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

need help finding moisturizer

I recently decided to get on top of my skincare routine and bought three products from ole hendricksen. i loved them all at first but noticed red itchy bumps appearing first around my eyes, then spread to my nose and mouth. I was using the Vitamin C rush gel moisturizer, which now looking at the lowest reviews shows a few people experiencing similar things. While the product is very popular and works for many, I guess I just have an allergic reaction from it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I’ve tried the First Aid Beauty repair lotion and Clinique gel, which the latter was good but I felt that there was better. I tend to have combo/oily skin and have dealt with some breakouts. Thanks!

need help finding moisturizer

Youth to the People! This brand has never disappointed me!! I have oily skin too, so I love a quick absorbing but non greasy light moisturizer. I love the superfood airwhip moisture cream around my eyes and the adaptogen deep moisture cream. Typically hearing cream makes me cringe but their products are AHHmazing. Also their yerba mate resurfacing facial scrub is wonderful. It exfoliates to reveal baby soft skin. My new obsession! Another great moisturizer with a lovely scent is Kiehls calendula serum infused water cream. Its scent is spa worthy and its light and fresh but delivers! Hope this helps you on your search!!

Re: need help finding moisturizer

Some options, @beth0225 

BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb

Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

OLEHENRIKSEN - Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing