cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

help me choose

Hii i dont know what concealer get. I am scared tarte one is very dry bc reviws really contrast. HELPPP. I thought of the colourpop one b happens the same. 

Spoiler

Tags:

Re: help me choose

Hi @Anonymous!

I love Hourglass Vanish™ Airbrush Concealer Velvet 10.5 (not this color)!  It's super easy to blend with a brush or BB and it makes my skin look like it's glowing!  I tried using it all over my face without foundation the other day and loved it!  I can't recommend this enough!

help me choose

I love the Too Faced Born This Way Concealer, and KVD Concealer. I'm not sure if it's important to you but Nars is not cruelty free, though it is a great concealer.

@Anonymous Have you tried #NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer?

Anonymous Insider

I had tried it! I really liked it!😁

I love the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer with 2% Salicylic Acid 6 Honey it's the only concealer I know that has Salicylic Acid in it, which helps get rid of acne. It's perfect, because you'll put it on those spots anyway.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! I will try it then😁

@Anonymous  you might want to check out the new CLINIQUE Even Better™ All-Over Concealer + Eraser CN 28 Ivory , I've read reviews that it's smoother than tarte and you need less.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing