Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Your Favorite Sephora Products Under $25 USD / $33 CAD... GO!

We always talk about our holy grail products - we know what we like! One thing I have started to notice is that some of our faves may not be the most affordable pick for every budget.

I have a question, BIC: What are your favorite Sephora products that cost $25 or less? GO!

I'll go first... 

1. KOPARI - Coconut Lip Glossy

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe

3. LAVANILA - Sport Luxe Deodorant 

4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 4.2 oz / 125 mL

If you haven't already, try to tag your product by typing out the "#" symbol and typing the product name. 

Re: Your Favorite Sephora Products Under $25... GO!

I love a good twist of salty lime in my morning shower...mmmmm @Aaliaa

The Philosophy Body Washes are such a great value!

Completely forgot about the Shiseido Cottons, @angel7594.They really are the best! 

@KatieBT Sephora Contour 12hr Wear Waterproof Eyeliner in Tiramisu and 5th Avenue, URBAN DECAY - Vice Lipstick, LIVING PROOF - No Frizz Humidity Shield, KLORANE - Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk (the loose powder formula - I can't tell which one is tagged).

Oh! Good question!  The tagging never seems to work for me though so I'll just provide links to a few things I can think of. Some items I didn't add because they are just over the 25$ mark... might be 25$ in the US but not in Canada.

Sephora Collection Hand Mask - Avocado - Nourishing & Repairing

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/hand-mask-P406221?skuId=1723949

Lavanilla The Healthy Deodorant - The Elements Collection - Vanilla + Water for Peace

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/the-healthy-deodorant-elements-collection-P428822?skuId=204649...

Fresh Seaberry Exfoliating Soap

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/seaberry-exfoliating-soap-P374544

KVD Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/studded-kiss-creme-lipstick-P427646?skuId=2026656&icid2=produc...

MAC Lipstick

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/lipstick-P34877895?skuId=2093417&icid2=products%20grid:p348778...

Oh- I love this idea, @KatieBT!  Budget-friendly Holy Grails are the best kind. Here are a few of my more wallet-friendly favorites:

Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL  This mascara is amazing! It doesn't clump, lasts all day, and doesn't give me raccoon eyes. I actually prefer travel-size mascaras, so even more budget-friendly!

FRESH - Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 - Sugar Rosé Tinted  My absolute favorite balms! Plus they have sunscreen so perfect for daytime wear. 

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil Bourbon  I'm a pencil eye-liner girl, all the way. 

PHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Cleanser  It's my go-to and has been for years. Occasionally I stray, but I always come back because it's gentle and gets the job done. 

BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblender® pro  It works better than most of my brushes with the foundations I use. I have a whole secret stash of beauty blenders, LOL. 

There's something about the pro beautyblender that ranks it far higher than the rest @quspork@veronika23!!!! 

I love that beautyblender too!

My favorites $25 and under are -

CLINIQUE High Impact Mascara Black

IT COSMETICS - Bye Bye Under Eye™ Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer

BAREMINERALS - GEN NUDE™ Liquid Lipstick

L'Occitane Shea Cleansing Oil 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

Natasha Denona Mini Lila Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8 g

PHILOSOPHY - Amazing Grace Ballet Rose Eau de Toilette Rollerball

I second the Mini Lila palette - it's over 25$ in Canada though.

@veronika23 I just did the conversion, $25 USD is just under $33 CAD. How much is the Mini Lila in Canada? If it’s less than $33 I think it counts! 

It's 30$ @alexasteph 🙂 A lot of items fall between 26$-30$

@veronika23 @KatieBT $25 US/$33 CAD? I think that’s fair! I know it’s all hypotherical of course, but it equalizes the thought experiment. 

@alexasteph If we increase it for the conversion then I have another 15 products to add lol 😁 I’ll stick with CAD$25. 

98 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing