Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Your Favorite Sephora Products Under $25 USD / $33 CAD... GO!

We always talk about our holy grail products - we know what we like! One thing I have started to notice is that some of our faves may not be the most affordable pick for every budget.

I have a question, BIC: What are your favorite Sephora products that cost $25 or less? GO!

I'll go first... 

1. KOPARI - Coconut Lip Glossy

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Ultra-Slim Precision Eyebrow Pencil Taupe

3. LAVANILA - Sport Luxe Deodorant 

4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 4.2 oz / 125 mL

If you haven't already, try to tag your product by typing out the "#" symbol and typing the product name. 

Re: Your Favorite Sephora Products Under $25... GO!

That Fresh Rose mask is a favorite of mine too, @eshoe! It's so nice for adding a little hydration to tired skin. 

I agree, @quspork, and I love love love the scent! Haven’t found another rose mask that compares.

Most of my faves have already been mentioned but I would add TATCHA - Aburatorigami Japanese Blotting Papers

Love those!

@mganeshaly What are your other faves? It’s still helpful to know if multiple people like specific products. 

@KatieBT

My other favorites are: 
SEPHORA COLLECTION - 12hr Colorful Contour Eyeliner
Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheetsLANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C OriginalAnastasia Beverly Hills Hydrating and Smoothing Lip Primer 0.16 ozFRESH - Sugar Lip ScrubBEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblender® pro

I've repurchased all these at least once except for the Sephora eyeliners which I just have in several colors!

Sephora has a much different idea of what is affordable than I do (20 dollars for an eyeliner seems like a splurge to me!), but here are some under-$25 products I love

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Flyliner Longwear Liquid Eyeliner Cuz I'm Black - so precise and easy to use and I feel pretty cool using a Fenty product

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Total Softies Cotton Facial Pads - $3 on sale and excellent for removing my eye makeup! But I think they're going to stop making them. Womp womp. But the Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets are only $10 and they work well too. 

COOLA Liplux SPF 30 - my lips are very picky and so many lip products of all price points make them peel. So far this is the only lip balm with SPF I have tried that actually hydrates them! 

Verb hydrating mask: I can't seem to tag this one! But again I have tried hair masks of all price points and this is hands down my fave. $16. 

I haven’t tried that Verb mask, @SoraDixie, going to look for it now! Is this the oneVerb Hydrating Hair Treatment Mask 6.8 oz/ 201 mL?😊

This was an interesting exercise! I've got a bunch of favorites under $25, but even more staples that are $26-30. I like this new feature, it's so easy to look up products!

BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblender® pro - a game changer for dry skin

stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black -My favorite liquid liner

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - Fineliner Ultra-Skinny Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner - Blacquer - for tightlining. It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, and stays put

NARS - Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil Duo - Damned/ Walkyrie - I love mini sets, and these are great colors and a great formula. Plus, it's rare that I finish a full sized lipstick!

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Iconic Nude- I love the formula, creamy but dense enough to last. This is a true nude on me, which is so hard to find. It does not pull pink or peach. So glad Sephora is carrying the whole range!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 23 Copper Blush - I have so many of these, the formula is great and there are so many colors available!

KEVYN AUCOIN - The Contour Duo On The Go - After I broke a full size of the sculpting powder while traveling, I was so excited to get this mini. It streamlines my travel bag, includes a favorite highlighter, and I don't worry about it breaking. 

Love those Nars lip pencils, @playingdressup! Nars really makes some great lip products all around. 

They really do have great colors and formulas @quspork! I'm realizing I have at least one of each type (minus gloss, multiples and balms)!

Woohoo! Loving the new function !

1. (Not sold on sephora anymore I believe) TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL - the Dinoplatz blotting paper (~$10CAD?) - I'm honestly gutted these don't seem to be sold anymore, they were easily my most favourite blotting papers and the container was amazing!

2. RMS BEAUTY - Lip Liner Technically $26 CAD but close enough! Absolutely adore their lip liners

3. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL- $25 CAD - a must have when I go on vacation! Although I usually just refill the mini tub from a big tub now 😉 

4. Benefit Cosmetics Mini Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara 0.14 oz/ 4 g - $17 CAD - I love this mascara, and especially in the mini size! I usually like to chuck my mascara around the 3 month mark as I find the formulas change for me around that point (plus bacteria), and a mini easily lasts me through that time with daily use. 

[EDIT - OH MY GOSH HOW COULD I FORGET] 5. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original - $24 CAD - my lips are always a happy camper in the morning when I use this! 

PHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Cleanser $24 for 8 oz.

KOPARI - Coconut Lip Glossy $12

Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheets $10

GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask $22 for the mini (which will still last ages)

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer Standard Size - 1 oz/ 30 mL $19 for the mini (again, this will last longer than you think)

Hourglass Veil™ Translucent Setting Powder - Talc Free Translucent $19 for the mini

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL - Egg Cream Mask Hydration $6-$24

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL - Pumpkin 24K Gold Sheet Mask $8

TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL - Coconut Ceramide Mask $6

These are some of my much loved products that are affordable from Sephora:

Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

BEAUTYBLENDER - the original beautyblender®

LANCôME - LE CRAYON POUDRE - Powder Pencil for the Brows

Drybar Sake Bomb Nourishing Conditioner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL

The Lancome Pencil is $26 but Im sneaking it in because I cheat at these games! The mini Brazilian Bum Bum is something I always keep in the fridge and use as a handcream ... it is phenomenal! My hands get beat up with all the gardening I do and this is the only product that completely reverses all the damage. Just need a small amount too so the mini lasts me forever. The Sake Conditioner is a great product but I mostly just buy it for the scent. I love it. The Moroccanoil and Beauty Blender speak for themselves really, two staples that we all love. The blender is a ridiculous price, it really cant be justified, but heck its a fantastic tool.

I lol’d about cheating with the Lancôme brow pencil!! And despite being willing to splurge on just about anything, I can’t seem to justify $20 on the beauty blender! Is it really worth it?

I'm a Beauty Blender junkie but I've recently fallen in love with the new black & white marbled one by Sonia kashuk for target! 

I do think $20 bucks for an egg-sized bit of foam is stupid money and hate it when mine eventually starts to disintegrate and needs replacing. But, it lasts a good while, a year maybe, and is definitely the best tool I have found for applying foundation. You also do need to buy some cleaner for it although some people use regular detergent and seem to do okay with it. If you want to give it a go then nab it next week during the 20% off sale, still makes it expensive (for a bit of foam GRR) but a bit less expensive! 🙂

@KatieBT Here are some of my favourites that I’ve repurchased many times over 😊

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cleansing Wipes - Yuzu - Toning (an old favourite)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Exfoilating Wipes - Papaya - Glow (a new favourite)

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fenty Glow (can’t live without it)

Verb Blow Dry Brush (so lightweight and nice for combing out tangles)

Jack Black Beard Lube® Conditioning Shave 16 oz/ 473 mL (amazing for legs!)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Sephora Collection x Utowa PRO Universal Curler (the BEST curler I’ve ever owned)

SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Pore Cleansing Pad (love it almost as much as my Foreo Luna Mini 2)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Face Mask Applicator (so awesome and well-priced)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Oil Infusion Color & Care (conditions with a beautiful tint — for only $6!)

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream 2.5 oz/ 75 mL (dry skin rescue — we went through 5+ tubs this winter)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Take Me Away Travel Jar Set (these little cuties are perfect for storing my custom foundation blend)

Origins Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel with Salicylic Acid 0.3 oz/ 10 mL (a lifesaver!)

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Color Switch By Vera Mona Brush Cleaner (prevents colour transfer in my palettes)

TOO FACED - Melted Gold Liquified Lip Gloss (beyond gorgeous alone or as a topper)

BUXOM - Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish Gloss (haven’t met a shade I didn’t love — highly recommend the huge collections of minis they put out at Christmas that are such a great value)

Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Cream Gloss Dolly (same as the gloss: all the shades I’ve tried have been lovely)

That’s all I can think of for now!

Oh my gosh, I've never thought about using JB's Beard Lube for shaving my legs! That's kinda brilliant, @PinkEvergreen!

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sponge

TARTE - Color Splash Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea™ Collection

LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask

Sol de Janeiro Mini Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist 3.04 oz/ 90 mL

BECCA - Glow on the Go Highlighter Set

98 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing