Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending Now
|

Your Favorite Sephora Products Under $25 USD / $33 CAD... GO!

We always talk about our holy grail products - we know what we like! One thing I have started to notice is that some of our faves may not be the most affordable pick for every budget.

I have a question, BIC: What are your favorite Sephora products that cost $25 or less? GO!

I'll go first... 

1. Kopari Coconut Lip Glossy Original

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Taupe

3. LAVANILA - Sport Luxe Deodorant 

4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 4.2 oz / 125 mL

If you haven't already, try to tag your product by typing out the "#" symbol and typing the product name. 

Re: Your Favorite Sephora Products Under $25 USD / $33 CAD... GO!

Hi there!

A few of my favorite products under $25 are the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Stripped, SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Grape, and the Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing Mascara Limited Edition 20 Yrs Packaging Black - 0.27 oz/ 8 mL. Those are just a few of my favorites! 

Best,

Rebecca 

Re: Your Favorite Sephora Products Under $25... GO!

My most favorite product ever... that I use just about every day... and that I have repurchased multiple times over:

https://www.sephora.com/product/stay-all-day-waterproof-liquid-eye-liner-P253818?icid2=products%20gr...

I would also wholly endorse the smashbox liquid lipsticks:

https://www.sephora.com/product/always-on-matte-liquid-lipstick-P409317?skuId=2028991&icid2=products...

And then just for fun I would get this:

https://www.sephora.com/product/velvet-matte-lip-pencil-P78834?skuId=1935170&icid2=products%20grid:p...

The mini nars duo pencils are a great way to sample colors, which is why I'd recommend the train bleu duo.  I bought the train bleu pencil full-sized, and I really don't use it often enough to justify the full sized version, but it's different enough that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it in a mini size.

Mmm.... Rose face mask mini.

Great choice @tsavorite

Your Favorite Sephora Products Under $25... GO!

Lately, I have been finding the #Too Faced Mascars Melt Off Cleasing Oil ($17 US) very useful.

Great question @KatieBT!  I love reading about everyone's picks, too, though my loves list has now grown even more!  😉

1. SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Balm & Scrub Goji - Honey flavored scrub is amazing and I love the convenience of the tube. ❤️
  2. LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask
  3. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Original
  4. LANEIGE Water Pocket Sheet Mask Water Bank (Moisturizing)
  5. FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face Set
  6. BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblender® sapphire
  7. TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL - Coconut Ceramide Mask
  8. PAT MCGRATH LABS - LUST: Mini MatteTrance™ Lipstick Skin Show Trio
  9. SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Grape
  10. Peter Thomas Roth Meet Your Mask

You're telling me @itsfiU exceot my cart gas grown from 2-8! 😁

hahahaha @Buootiful!  I'm amazed at how quickly things can find their way into my shopping cart!  😉

I saw that the Too Cool For School mask is advertised as 30% real coconut squeeze, which piqued my interest! What effects have you seen so far with this mask, @itsfi?

@Guessgal the TCFS Coconut Ceramide sheet mask is really refreshing and hydrating, and it brightens my complexion a little as well.  For the most part, my skin is dehydrated-combination for most of the year and it gets drier in the wintertime. I can use this mask year-round, without it being too much for my skin. If you have very oily skin, the serum from the mask may be too heavy.

Thanks for letting me know @itsfi! I really like brightening masks! My skin is on the oily side, but I may consider this for the wintertime as well 🙂

Oooo the Meet Your Mask Set was a good pick! 🙂 Forgot about it! @itsfi

Thanks @SchylarR! It was a generous gift from the lovely @bakeamuffin (thank you!!!). It's got a little bit of everything in there and is great for trying out the various PTR products and for travel.

Hmph, this is going to be tough but fun 🙂

OK, here goes:

1. Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm - it gets rid of chapped lips the second you swipe it on

2. Caudalie Grape Water 2.5 oz/ 75 mL - I use this as a toner and it absorbs lotion fast

3. BEAUTYBLENDER - beautyblender® nude - -blends well and fast

4. BITE BEAUTY - Line & Define Lip Primer - my go-to to keep lipstick inside the lines

5.  ILIA Natural Brightening Eye Primer - doesn't sit on top of skin and makes the eyeshadow stick unlike others

98 Replies
Conversation Stats