cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Your Dream Foundation

Hey beauties!

I am interested in finding out what you guys’ go-to foundation is and why you prefer that foundation. I currently use the Fenty Beauty Pro Filter Matte. I love that it’s buildable, but I want to explore other brands as well. Thanks in advance!

Re: Your Dream Foundation

For everyday, my go-to is Dior Backstage Face & Body Foundation, which has buildable medium-to-full coverage with a soft matte finish. I also like that it's water-resistant and longwearing. If you are sensitive to scents, keep in mind that this one is fragranced. It goes away after several minutes, but I actually enjoy the scent - it's fresh and luxe! 

I also like MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation for its medium coverage and natural, skinlike finish. Really, it's nearly undetectable! And it's incredibly quick and easy to apply and blend out, which makes it great for on-the-go. I use this when I'm in the mood for something just a little bit more luminous. 

@Dreagotdimples La Mer soft fluid foundation. It looks just like my skin but better. 

@SportyGirly125  I've been looking at this since seeing Patrick Ta use the La Mer so often.  His models always look so gorgeous.  Could be DNA, could be the foundation???

@SportyGirly125 I love trying new Foundations and normally lean toward matte formulas. What type of coverage does it have?  What is your favorite aspect of this Foundation?  You always give great input regarding products! Thank you. 

@tjffc it’s medium coverage.  Like I mentioned in the post it’s a my skin but better look.  The finish isn’t matte. It’s more of a nice glow from within. 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing