Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Your Community Cheat Sheet

Hello friends! Welcome to the Community Cheat Sheet, your easy-access guide to getting comfortable in the BIC. Although many of you know your way around Community well, we know from time to time it can be difficult to find specific threads – especially if you’re new to the BIC! There are multiple threads dedicated to help you navigate around and understand different functionalities, but we thought it would be extra helpful to create one place where you can access them all at once.

Here are all the resourceful threads to help you become a BIC pro:

We will continue to update this thread with more useful resources to make your experience on the BIC a breeze, so make sure to check this thread for updates. Be sure to leave a comment if you think you’re missing anything major! 😊

Re: Your Community Cheat Sheet

This helps SO much, thank you!!!

Thank you for all the great info! 

@TeamBIC @I have a few groups that I like. And some particular threads in each that I follow as well as post to.  But I am limited as to how far back in time that I can see prior posts.  And comment on or reply back to a comment on one of my former posts.  For example I posted in NAILED IT in the thread SHOW ME YOUR NAILS earlier last week.  But when I scroll down the postings I can’t get very far.  Someone has left me a lovely reply to that post and I want to thank her.  But I can’t do it.  I have an iPhone and an iPad fyi

Hi @Cissy63! So sorry to hear about the issues you're seeing on some of your favorite threads. 🙁 I'll reach out to you via private message to help!

Thank you! The more I look around the app I see more and more just how amazing the community is and that this is a beautiful place to be to get advice on beauty 🙂 this is a nice break from the media and the sadness our country is feeling! Thank you!  I'm truly 😁 Impressed

@TeamBIC Thank you so much for the helpful information,

Super helpful, @TeamBIC!! 💖

@TeamBIC Thank you for the helpful post. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 71 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing