Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Who's Excited for ColourPop?

ColourPop_Sephora.jpg

O-M-G, YOU GUYS.

Have you heard the news? ColourPop is coming to Sephora!

We are partnering with them to launch an exclusive line on 10/31. Keep an eye on this thread for updates and sneak peeks!

What do you think it is, any guesses?

10/18 UPDATE: 

Spoiler
First of all, we are ahead of schedule. ColourPop will be available at Sephora starting on 10/31! We are launching 8 different products and these will be sold in 50 select Sephora locations in the US, on Sephora.com and Sephora.CA. One more product will be releasing during the holidays. As far as product, I haven’t seen much yet BUT I can confirm that there will be multiple eyeshadow and highlighter palettes, lip gloss sets and some single eyeshadows as well! 

10/30 UPDATE: Reminder! ColourPop will be available at Sephora tomorrow 10/31

Here's the list of US Sephora locations ColourPop will be available*:

Spoiler
  1. THE GROVE - Los Angeles, CA
  2. SANTA MONICA - Los Angeles, CA
  3. AMERICANA - Los Angeles, CA
  4. CENTURY CITY - Los Angeles, CA
  5. HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND - Los Angeles, CA
  6. TOPANGA - Los Angeles, CA
  7. BEVERLY DRIVE- Los Angeles,CA
  8. LOS CERRITOS - Los Angeles, CA
  9. SANTA ANITA -Los Angeles, CA
  10. PASADENA - Los Angeles, CA
  11. POWELL STREET - San Francisco, CA
  12. SOUTH COAST PLAZA - Los Angeles, CA
  13. VALLEY FAIR - San Francisco, CA
  14. FASHION VALLEY - San Diego, CA
  15. BREA - Los Angeles, CA
  16. ARDEN FAIR- Sacramento, CA
  17. STONERIDGE - San Francisco, CA
  18. HOUSTON GALLERIA Houston, TX
  19. NORTH PARK - Dallas, TX
  20. MEMORIAL CTY - Houston, TX
  21. BAYBROOK - Houston, TX
  22. TIMES SQUARE - New York, NY
  23. 34TH STREET - New York, NY
  24. 5TH AVENUE - New York, NY
  25. SOHO - New York, NY
  26. UNION SQUARE - New York, NY
  27. 60TH & LEXINGTON - New York, NY
  28. 5 TIMES SQUARE - New York, NY
  29. COLUMBUS CIRCLE - New York, NY
  30. WORLD TRADE CENTER -New York, NY
  31. 86TH & LEXINGTON - New York, NY
  32. BROOKLYN - New York, NY
  33. 42ND AND MADISON - New York, NY
  34. 76TH & BROADWAY (ANSONIA)- New York, NY
  35. WALT WHITMAN - New York, NY
  36. AVENTURA - Miami, FL
  37. DADELAND- Miami, FL
  38. DISNEY SPRINGS - Orlando, FL
  39. BOCA RATON - Miami, FL
  40. MICHIGAN AVENUE - Chicago, IL
  41. WATERTOWER PLACE - Chicago, IL
  42. LENOX SQUARE - Atlanta, GA
  43. KING OF PRUSSIA - Philadelphia, PA
  44. SHORT HILLS - New York, NJ
  45. GARDEN STATE - New York, NJ
  46. SCOTTSDALE - Phoenix, AZ
  47. TYSONS CORNER - Washington DC, VA
  48. PENTAGON CITY - Washington DC, VA
  49. PRUDENTIAL CENTER – Boston, MA
  50. MIRACLE MILE - Las Vegas, NV

*Disclaimer: At this time, ColourPop will not be sold in any of the Canada store locations but will be available for purchase on Sephora.ca.

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: Who's Excited for ColourPop?

I completely agree. I also LOVE Courpop. I also have a ton of it. Seriously, I'm happy with everything. But one sure thing is that they take a week to process an ship most of my orders. At first it was pretty quick. But the more they grow, the longer it takes. I'm patient. But still. I'm anxious to see it at Sepora tho. It's gonna be awesome!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!  I love Colourpop so much.  Although I'm wondering how on earth you'll do testers for the SuperShock formula, those will dry out daily xD

Ok...my guess is FOUNDATION!  I think they would wait for a foundation launch until they have an in store presence, but they've been perfecting their concealer formula so I think that's what's coming up.

Madeline7 wrote:

I AM SO EXCITED!!!  I love Colourpop so much.  Although I'm wondering how on earth you'll do testers for the SuperShock formula, those will dry out daily xD

Ok...my guess is FOUNDATION!  I think they would wait for a foundation launch until they have an in store presence, but they've been perfecting their concealer formula so I think that's what's coming up.

That's exactly what I said 🙌🏻

Anonymous Insider

I agree with you. I can see a foundation coming. This will be an awesome way to introduce it. lets see what happen. 

Madeline7 wrote:

I think so too.  On one of the websites ariticles (refinery 29 or something) they had a quote from the owner and she mentioned foundations in it, unless that was a typo.

The "collaboration" if you will is coming out in November of this year... That leaves everyone to believe that its going to be holiday collections. I would think that it's going to be two maybe three different holiday box sets. Maybe a liquid lip set, maybe a complexion set, although I doubt there will be a foundation... that's just very unlikely for holiday time to release a foundation.... Maybe they'll do their own eyeshadow palette with Sephora that would be pretty cool, other than that I don't see it being complexion products to be honest and that's the only thing that they haven't done besides the new concealers.

Whelp, this is all the confirmation I need

Exclusive line, hmmm 🤔🤔 considering how much the brand has expanded over the last several months it could literally be anything.

Curious to know how this line will coincide with their existing products i.e. formulation, price, etc.

I think it could possibly be foundation maybe for one of the products because they came out with the concealer and I've heard some people say they should make a foundation out of it. So they might only have it sold in sephora for a while but make it permanent on the website. It's just a guess and saying my thoughts. 

apparently same price range!

Prices are staying the same, formula staying the same, still manufacturing everything in their factory in California.  They spoke about a lot of the questions on their instagram live its still up rn.

VERY excited, however, really hoping Canada won't be left out (even if it is just online for us). I won't set high expectations since I have a bad feeling but regardless I love that Sephora is taking on such a good quality and low-priced brand.  Colourpop is one of my favourite brands and I think this is an amazing move for Sephora. 

ikr! I really hope that they could reach Canada!

totally left out. 😞

Anonymous Insider

Read on their IG post select US stores only, not sure if about online 

538 Replies
testing