Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

Highlighted

Re: Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

how to do a simple wing liner with liquid eyeliner....how to apply concealer properly

contouring would be helpful

Using little pops of fun color or colored eyeliners without going overboard with shadow or anything else. Maybe different ones for different eye colors.

Eye makeup techniques for over-40 women, addressing issues like crepey lids, hooding, how to conceal undereye bags and dark circles, how to keep mascara from "bleeding" because of moisturizer/concealer, how to deemphasize fine lines and wrinkles, etc.

How toproperly contour the face for natural  daylight.Smiley Happy

How to properly contour your face 

Foolproof way on how to apply lashes.

Cat eye Elizabeth Taylor from Cleopatra look! She is a beauty ICON for all generations and this is such a hard look to perfect but is so beautiful when done right. This would be the perfect homage to her, Sephora. RIP.

I want to know how to use different kinds of brushes. It's great to have the sephora makeup artists show how to do it on a model. you made one video like this, but it was only 2 or 3 brushes. you should make a whole section where you can look at a brush, then click on a video demonstrating how to use it.

thanks for letting us give some feedback!

Many videos feature daytime looks (which are too subtle for me) or nighttime looks (which can be too dramatic for me).  What about an "afternoon" look?

Also, I would love it if every kit featured has a tutorial on Sephora.com.  I bought the UD Naked Eye Palette and had no idea what to do with it!  Therefore, I've stayed away from other palettes due to feeling lost.