Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

Re: Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

Most of the make-up videos are done on deep-set and big eyed models. I have small, brown and hooded eyes with a dark circle around them. So when i try the shown tricks on, it looks like wanna-be but NOT. I also don't feel comfortable in shiny glimmery crazy coloured make-up, because I work in a very serious environment. The problem is: without make up, I look exhausted.

So my wish from sephora would be to make a natural look make-up video for small / hooded eyes. It would really make my life much easier, if i would be able to look fresh and enthusiastic for the day. People would enjoy it more to work with me then.

Thank You allready

i have very oily skin in the summer winter fall and spring . i wanna know what is a good product i can use for my oily skin

I'd love to see a video on how to get the "winged eyeliner" look right. It's so hard to get the line straight..Help!

Tags (3)

Holiday Party Looks

Holiday Party Looks

Something about how to fix makeup mistakes without ruining the whole look- mascara boo boos, eyeshadow got out of hand, blush too bright ect.

Glowing cheeks

I really like the glow on a lot of the models on your tutorials please can you show me how to do that

I would love to see a "Fantasy Makeup Look" how...

I would love to see a "Fantasy Makeup Look" how-to-video!!

How to apply eye makeup to heavy creepy lids

Holiday Eyes! (sparkly make-up looks to wear with rich burgundy, or red or Christmas green)

A fun everyday look with a kick.

A fun everyday look with a kick.

How to tame and style naturally curly and frizzy hair and fight humidity.... I use a lot of products to style mine, so I'm looking for an easier way Smiley Happy

Would like to see beauty suggestions for women over 65. H...

Would like to see beauty suggestions for women over 65. How to deal with fine lines around the eyes and lips, what to do about uneven skin tone and dark spots. All of the models you use are young and don't have the problem with lines......

How to create the Nude Eyeshadow look, what  colors of eyeshadow for different eye colors

The next how-to-video I would love to see is a "how to" for a cat eye.  I have tried so many times and still cannot make it look good. I have even been into Sephora and had them try to tell me how (never had a live demo) and still can't make it look right.  I am 38 and have a few fine lines around the eyes and would love to see this geared to my age group.  The 20 year olds can make anything look good but we need a little extra instruction.  A cat eye with a more natural base, like Angelina and also a more made up version.  Thanks Sephora for asking!

I would like to see a video on how to make eyes with hooded lids look pretty.

Thanks!

Skin cleansing basics per skin type

Tags (1)

How to apply eye shadow to the crease of the eye to creat...

How to apply eye shadow to the crease of the eye to create depth for an everyday look?

How to make the nose to appear slimmer?

Which shade is best for each skin tone.

-Include blush, bronzer, highlighter, foundation, concealer, lipgloss, eyeshadow, etc.

a makeup routine for teenage girls

How to use a standard curling iron properly

Tags (2)
Highlighted

How to apply foundation with a brush. 

Something on how to create eyes that go with a red lip.

Something on how to create eyes that go with a red lip.

Besides the actual explanation, ideas on how to do the rest of the face so that it doesn't look overdone or too much.

I would love to see an everyday simple neutral look.