Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

Re: Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

I would love to see how to apply make-up for different face shapes and for different eye shapes.  As women come in all different shapes and sizes so does our faces, what works for a slim woman's face doesn't always look good on the face of larger woman with a round face.

So show us how to apply makeup to make different face shapes look great.

How to easily and properly apply false eyelashes, please.  So difficult and they NEVER stay on!  Thanks.

I would like to see a video about chosing and applying blush.  Can you change the color, how and when?  Do you match the color with eyeshadow, outfit, lipstick?  You can tell that I am inexperienced in makeup .  Thanks for listening!

i would love to see a video on how to create a flawless face for women in their 50's, especially concealing dark under eye circles.

Please do a video tutorial on Sparklicity.  I would like to see various effects and how it can be used for day, night, extra drama, etc.

Thank you

Tags (1)

Creating a neutral eye

Please show us some tips and tricks for applying nail polish, especially on toe nails!

Tags (3)

Re: Which how-to video would you like us to create next? lighten and brighten 60+ skin and eyes

a step by step guide to putting rollers in your hair.  Including the right roller for the right job and size of curls.  How to get those curls to stay put.

Holiday Preview!

Holiday Preview!

How-to bronzer

how-to liquid liner.

Highlighted

HOW TO CONTOUR

Deep condition hair naturally

How to reduce permanent redness in the face.

A sexy, easy, not too over the top smoky eye would be great. something i could wear daily.

How to cover up eye circles Smiley Happy 

I would like to see some how-to vids on how to tweaze eyebrows for gals with Asian features.

Coping with frizzy hair! Mine is "fine and frizzy." 

How to make hooded eyes appear bigger.

how to use eye liner to make cat eye for all ages

how to use eye liner to make cat eye for all ages

Re: how to use eye liner to make cat eye for all ages

I use a cream eyeshadow and an angled brow brush to do this. Start halfway out in the eyelid and get as close to your eyelashes as possible. Run the brush along that line and when you get to the end of the eye, make a line that is angled a little but upward. You can make this line as small or long as you want, depending on how you want your look to be.

This is a subtle cat eye. For a more dramatic look, you can darken the line and start at the inside corner of your eye.

You can use liquid or pencil eyeliner, but I find it to be much harder to do. I know it seems strange to use a cream eyeshadow in place of eyeliner, but it really looks good.

I just cut my hair short! What makeup changes should I co...

I just cut my hair short! What makeup changes should I consider now?

How to use your blush and other cosmetics to make your fa...

How to use your blush and other cosmetics to make your face look more contoured especially if your skin is fair?

Re: How to use your blush and other cosmetics to make your fa...

Use a cream foundation that blends with your current skin tone. I prefer using mineral makeup as a powder. Apply a light pale pink blush to the apples of your cheeks and a slightly darker shade just under the apple of the cheek in a diagonal line that follows the natural shape of your face. This will contour your cheeks to make your face look thinner. You can also use a shade of powder that is slightly darker than your base powder to contour other things on your face such as your nose, forhead and chin. For example,shading on the sides of your nose can make it appear more narrow.