Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

Show how to add volume to thinning, light eyebrows.

Show how to add volume to thinning, light eyebrows.

Re: Which how-to video would you like us to create next?

I would love a how to on undereye concealer setting to last without mascara smudging undereye onto the concealer.  I have tried every kind of concealer, mascara, powder on concealer, nothing works.  the mascara will go onto the concealer, i have to wipe it off and reapply concealer again.  viscous circle all day long.  I have basically stopped using mascara because of this problem

I'm a teenager and I don't have more than 5 minutes in the morning to put makeup on.  I've looked at all of your videos but don't feel that they're very age appropriate.  I would love to leearn how to do a sutle smoky eye that I can wear to school, activities, ect.  I would also love to learn how to blend colors so that my eyes pop but without a lot of color so it's not tacky.  Thank you very much! l love sephora makeup! Keep it up!

acne scar coverage

acne scar coverage

I think a video on creating the perfect red lips, including how to choose the right color, and application technique would be a great choice!  Also, on how to coordinate the rest of your makeup when you're wearing red lips!!!

I would love to see a demonstration of someone applying f...

I would love to see a demonstration of someone applying false eyelases
Highlighted

How to conceal pimples and scars

How to conceal pimples and scars

I would like to see a video about how to apply blush and contouring.

I would like to see a video on How to do Eye Borws.

thin to thick liner

I would love to learn how to do the thin to think liner with the point at the end of the eye.