Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Whatever Whenever Leave In Conditioner from Together Beauty

So, I noticed that in the Beauty Offers section you can get a trial size of Together Beauty's Whatever Whenever Leave In Conditioner with a $25 purchase. I was lucky enough to have been one of those who got the gratis package from Together Beauty about a month ago, and I am just totally in love with this stuff! All four of the products I tried from this line are stellar, but this one was a true holy grail find for me. I have thick, coarse hair that tends toward dry, and I use a leave in conditioner every day. I was amazed by how little of this I had to use compared to many other similar products I've tried. And, I love the scent. Love it. A warm, comforting blend of coconut and vanilla. 

I just wanted to encourage anyone who is thinking about trying this product, or is looking for a new leave in conditioner, to pick up a sample of this if you're making a purchase that meets the $25 threshold. I highly recommend it! Have any of you tried the Whatever Whenever leave in conditioner, and what do you think?

TOGETHER BEAUTY - Whatever Wherever Leave-In Conditioner

IMG_20190717_191454.jpg

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_20190717_191454.jpg
testing