Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

What would you like to be able to do with the Sephora iPhone App?

I would like to be able to view all of Sephora's Youtube...

I would like to be able to view all of Sephora's Youtube videos, not just the how-to's under the video tab.

Re: What would you like to be able to do with the Sephora iPhone App?

it would be awesome if the app could tell you whether your local store had a specific product in stock!

I'd like for there to be an Android app.  Don't forget about us Android users! lol.  A lot of people use a Blackberry, too.

I think it would be nice to access and post to Beauty Talk.  When I acces it from my Android phone's browser, it won't let me reply to threads or create them.

Highlighted

I realize with heavy store traffic, it would be difficult to predict specific product availability (unless it was in a 72-hour window, etc.) -- however, I would love to be able to check whether a certain product line was available at certain stores (for instance, not all stores carry Illamasqua, or Cover FX).

I would also love it if access to BT were improved...I couldn't access it on my Blackberry's browser (every time I sign in, it just goes back to the sign in page) and the same thing happens on my iPhone.

I don't have an iPhone, my brother and I share an iTouch, but I do have the App. I would love for the app to

a) Let me do everything I normally do on Beauty Talk

b) Have special offers just for App holders

That's all I can think of - but having these would be awesome! Thanks!

I would really like to be able to see which stores have specific products.

An android version. 

View Top Rated products

View Top Rated products

I would like to be able to give a mobile gift card to a friend from the app - send via text message.