cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's your favorite foundation to use?

Im looking for something new to try!!!

Re: What's your favorite foundation to use?

Try the new YSL all hours foundation! It's amazing. Another great foundation is the Lancôme Tient. Both last all day 

light/medium coverage - Koh Gen Do Aqua Luminous (shade 2...

light/medium coverage - Koh Gen Do Aqua Luminous (shade 213, the perfect color for those of us with a Lil bit of a green tint) full coverage - CoverFX Total cream coverage

I have finally pared down my foundations and feel I am happy with all that I currently own.  Each has its own specific use whether I want full coverage to just a sheer show-my-freckles coverage. IMG_2918.JPG

I have sensitive combo skin. I love the NYX Total Control Drop Foundation for lighter foundation days. It doesn't clog my pores or make them appear larger and is very buildable. For heavier foundation days, I use MAC's Studio Fix Foundation (SPF 15-- always a plus).

my fav is definitely the dior nude air serum foundation!! i just wish the shade ranges were bigger 

Iv MANY favs,but i cater to lumi/dewy finishes for the most part so im in love with Armani Luminous Silk atm...but MUFEs HD foundation stick is my HG! So little product goes so far with total coverage. Also i got a sample of Laura Mercier's Fusion and i think im going full size..also nice coverage.

I've tried a ton of foundations, both high-end and drug s...

I've tried a ton of foundations, both high-end and drug store, but my favorite by far is the original BareMinerals powder. I'm a fan of more of a natural look, and it perfectly evens out my skin without looking cakey or fake.

Re: I've tried a ton of foundations, both high-end and drug s...

@Yvette117 your the first person in a very long time to say BM original! I'm consistently raving ab it and ALWAYS have it in my go-to bag...if i have a day when my other foundation has turned into a disaster,i pull that baby out and sweep it across my face with a fluffy brush and i swear it fixes the worst of the worst..glad to see someone else loves it 🙂

I use (although not available at Sephora) the Maybelline...

I use (although not available at Sephora) the Maybelline FitMe Matte+Poreless Foundation, and I think it's perfect for my dry combination skin! Usually a matte foundation is like kryptonite for us dry combination or dry folks, but this one sits comfortably with medium buildable coverage. It has quite a few shades as well with varying undertones, so people with super fair skin as well as deeper skin aren't left behind. I am quite fair with a neutral undertone and I use shade 110 Porcelain. It's perfect for me! I honestly think it all depends on your skin type, so that information would be useful. xoxo

I've been using Clinique acne solutions since high school and it's still my favorite. I've tried other brands such as Tarte and Makeup Forever but I didn't like them as much. Clinique just matches my skin tone SO well without giving me an orange glow like both those brands did. I have combination skin (super oily T zone, somewhat drier on the rest of my face). It's also not that expensive compared to some other brands.

what's your skin type?

Anonymous Insider

Re: what's your skin type?

How do you know what skin type you have 

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_2918.JPG
testing