Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

What's your favorite feature of Beauty Talk?

Re: What's your favorite feature of Beauty Talk?

I love it being an open forum. It goes beyond just a review of a product when you're thinking about a purchase you want real reviews, tricks, and tips. Here you get that because you're dealing with real people who actually care to give their opinion. I like that there are not a lot of trolls just looking to cause havoc.

I love pictures and swatches and "looks" and hauls.  I like all of the lovely people who choose to come here and participate in the fun and help answer questions.

I'm hooked on all the sharing. The sharing of information, techniques, what works and why. The sharing of the more personal. The sharing of the anticipation and excitement from a new product or figuring out something that works and makes someone feel he/she looks so much better. The comradeship (even if is just limited to this forum).

The people I'm meeting, by the way they apply their products I learn a little bit more each day and I'm always inspired by the girls in this community to do different looks. Even my self esteem has boosted up. 

Advice. Suggestions for products. New *friends.

its just so helpful.. i ask a question and its answered so quickly.. i can ask about anything and there will always be someone to help out.. its all about girl talk!

My absolute favorite thing about Beauty Talk is that it's the best way to get great advice very quickly. Some products are expensive, and before spending the money, I have that inner debate of: is it worth it? Should I spend this much? Does it really work? Can I get an effective product more cheaply,etc. Now, before I buy an important beauty item like my Claisonic, I just post the questions I have and in no time I have all the advice I need from people who know. It's so great to be fully informed before I even make a purchase--I love that! :smileyvery-happy:

I love being able to talk with people that know a lot about makeup that can suggest different products for different issues and seeing how much passion people put into all of this that love makeup!!! love beauty talk!   The lounge is also cool cause you can talk about day to day stuff.

Anonymous Insider

i love the lounge

Being able to talk about beauty any time you feel like it, and sharing ideas and knowledge to those who feel the same way you do.

Pretty much all of it. I love being able to ask questions, offer any beauty tips I have and get new ideas from other users. The only downside is I spend too much time on here 🙂 But it is a fanatastic idea and resource for those of us who love all things beauty and need some advice on things.

Anonymous Insider

I think Beauty Talk is so great and long overdue.  My favorite parts are the video tutorials and being able to get advice from others who have "been-there-done-that".  And, in turn, I like being able to help others with my experiences, too.

Anonymous Insider

I suppose this isn't really a feature but, i really love that we can simply give our honest opinions on here!

I love being able to come to one place to find out the la...

I love being able to come to one place to find out the latest about other Sephora-fathfuls' product obsessions!
Anonymous Insider

the videos

Q&A

Q&A

beauty advice

I'm absolutely ADDICTED to the Conversations! I love reading the questions... and most of all giving away advice. Plus, I've already gotten so many useful tips Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous Insider

On demand information

I really love talking about blush and eyeshadow shades especially for women of color.

testing