Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

What's New Wednesday: Summer Sets

Our site creative writer Tracy is back for another edition of What's New Wednesday! Today's she dishing on her favorite sets to prepare you for the warm weather ahead.

summer sets 4.2.jpg

bareMinerals The First Resort

"I don’t know about you ladies, but I am head over heels with everything bareMinerals. This week, they launched The First Resort. This three-piece set has all the essentials for achieving a balmy golden glow. Ready Color Boost is a bronzer featuring multiple bronze shades for a luminous finish while Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss delivers the ultimate coral pout. As if that’s not enough to convince you, it comes with a super soft light stroke fan brush for a seemingly flawless application. You will be resort-ready in no time!"

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur Gift Set

"By this time, all the superbly scented gals have to know about Viva La Juicy La Fleur. And if you don’t, it begins with a sheer, sweet-smelling veil of sparkling mandarin and wild berries and combines with luminous florals of lush honeysuckle, gardenia petals, and soft jasmine for an aroma that is beyond your wildest dreams. This trio includes a full-size spray, a smaller size to fit it your purse, and a dabber to keep at home or to store in your work desk. To top it off, the adorable, pink bow, dangling, gold charms, and beautiful rose detailing is totally appealing to the eye."

SEPHORA COLLECTION 10 Shades Of Samba Waterproof Eyeliner Set

"This incredibly affordable, 10-piece set contains every eye liner shade you’ll need for summer and beyond. They are high-pigmented, long-lasting, creamy, and completely smudge-proof. Not to mention they’re waterproof and heat-resistant for when it comes time to splash around in the ocean waves. They feature a variety of finishes including glitter, matte, and shimmer – so you can switch it up depending on your mood! Each pencil is enriched with nourishing avocado oil for a smooth finish. Wear Tropical Dancefloor (teal) during the day and Eccentric Diva (purple) for a night on the town. Or why not mix and match? The options are endless!"

What's new on the site that's caught your eye? Show and Tell!

See what else is new> http://seph.me/1gP22wx

Anonymous Insider

Re: What's New Wednesday: Summer Sets

that viva la juicy set!

Omg, THIS caught my eye. SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE The Face: Radiant Femme Artistry Set

I am loving the color of the year.... + orchids are my fave flower. I have them everywhere in my house! they make me so happy 😄

http://www.sephora.com/the-face-radiant-femme-artistry-set-P385378?icid2=Carousel_HP_040114_WhatsNew...

I'm planning on testing out some new perfumes that I saw - the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight and Desigual's Fun (this one caught my eye because of the bottle and the name!)

The Deconstructed Rose Lip Gloss Library is amazing! Bought one and I am thinking about getting another for backup.

The new set from Bare Minerals looks amazing!

I really want to try some of the new things from Tarte, especially the brushes! I have heard great things about the Tarte brushes and I am always in the market for more brushes! The new bronzing serum from Tarte looks intriguing too! 😉 

<3, Randee

The BM and eyeliner set both look interesting. Not that I need any more 😞

http://www.sephora.com/bottled-dreams-fragrance-sampler-for-her-P385509

Fragrance sampler - loooooove. Might want to tell your warehouse guys to glue them down tho, seems like they're falling out of their little spaces, don't want them to crack in transportation.

Im definitely interested in the bareminerals  set, I also really want the Too Faced Bonjour Soleil palette, I had it in my basket but it disappeared 😞 any idea if its coming back?

I think the Deconstructed Rose Library from Bite looks great too... I already ordered it 🙂

I was totally planning on getting some Sephora eyeliners, so this collection is great!

The new Bite lipsticks in Rose shades!! They look so pretty

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
  • summer sets 4.2.jpg
testing